5.19 [End]

Seeing his master leader came here to be beautiful alone, Bai Su sighed in his heart, resignedly walked to Bu Chenxiao's side, and looked at the scenery on the cliff like him.

    The location where Xuanlong Sect is located is very beautiful, not to mention this cliff, it's really suitable for seeing the scenery. This is nothing to hide, the wind always feels getting colder and colder.

    Seeing that he stood there for a while and the other party did not speak, he took the initiative to take off his robe and put it on his lover. He smiled helplessly, "What does this mean? Why did he suddenly get a bunch of children into my yard? , I even ran to this cliff to blow the air."

    Bu Chenxiao leaned on Bai Su's robe the moment he put on him. Hearing his sweetheart mention the topic of children, he lowered his eyes and said softly: "I just think that you like children very much."

.Having said that, he noticed Xue Yingying brought by Bai Su, and said with some clarity: "Did you choose Yingying?"

    But the person next to him shook his head: "No, I didn't choose one, which child I adopt."

    "Bai Su!"

    The man gave a depressed cry, bit his lips lightly, and his beautiful eyes were full of forbearance: "You know, I can't stand you and other women..."

    Having said that, Bu Chenxiao obviously couldn't continue. He looked at Bai Su with a heavy gaze, his heart was full of sorrow and sorrow. He really didn't want to share his lover with anyone, even if it was only temporarily, it would make him jealous and go crazy. The thought that Bai Su would have skin close to other women in the future made him feel as though he was about to suffocate.

    Sometimes, he can't wait to lock this person with an iron chain, so that he will never have a chance to leave himself and be with other people. .But after all, I still can’t bear to...

    "Oh!" Seeing the pain and struggle in his lover's eyes, Bai Su couldn't bear to think about it any more. In the end, he sighed and said: "Who told you that I like children?"

    When Bu Chenxiao heard this, he looked at Bai Su in surprise, and suddenly thought, indeed, Bai Su had never said that he liked children. I also asked him this question in the past. At that time, Bai Su didn't say that he liked children, only that he thought Yingying was very cute.

    But, is what he said is true? Still just perfunctory.

    Some people always say that the imperial city has complicated people's hearts, and the palace gates are like the sea deep. Bai Su grew up in the palace since he was a child, and being able to be loved by the emperor like that is naturally quite a city. Can you really catch his heart?

    As soon as Bai Su saw Bu Chenxiao's appearance, he knew that he was thinking wildly, and he simply waved to Xue Yingying directly.
.When she walked in front of them, she pointed to Chen Xiao to the little girl and said, "Come here and call Master."

    Xue Yingying listened to Bai Su's words in a daze, and did not respond for a long time, but Bai Su patted her on the shoulder before she was relieved.

    There was a burst of joy on his face, he knelt on the ground and knocked his head at Bu Chenxiao, screaming, "Master!"

    Bu Chenxiao was confused by the direction of such an incident. He looked at Bai Su a little dazedly, and heard a nice smile from his sweetheart, and said: "After getting along for so long, you haven't found Yingying's physique and comprehension. Is it different from ordinary people?"