2.2

Bai Su had just arrived on this plane not long ago. After receiving the plot of the small world, he came here non-stop as soon as he heard about his man's current situation.

    At this moment, his breathing seemed to be a little quick because of running, but he was too anxious, and he didn't even think about how to get close to each other.

    Bai Su felt annoyed. He didn't want to act too abruptly to cause discomfort to his lover. I looked eagerly in private and saw a small supermarket not far away, so I rushed in and bought a bag of bread and a bottle of mineral water.

    He opened the bottle of water, drank halfway through it, and then ran to the trash can. Bai Su's mood was tense, compulsively calm, and trying to show a kind smile to the man, handed the half bottle of mineral water to the other party and said, "Here."

.The tall beggar turned his head when he heard the words, and after a moment of sluggishness in Bai Su's direction, he nodded and said softly, "Thank you."

    The man's voice was hoarse, and Bai Su's eyes were red when he heard it, and he almost didn't cry. He hurriedly lowered his head to cover up his emotions.

    It's just that after the other party received the half bottle of mineral water, they didn't pour the water into the woven bag behind him, but kicked it directly into the pocket of the torn jacket, and then began to work hard in the trash can. Rummaging.

    Seeing the appearance of his lover, Bai Su felt uncomfortable. He whispered, squeezed the bread in his hand, and carefully handed it to the man, and whispered, "Give this to you too. I bought too much and can't eat it."

    This time the man turned his head and looked at Xiang Bai Su for a little longer.

.The young man on the opposite side wore a camel-colored woolen coat, a white shirt, and light-colored trousers, and his clothes were simple and generous. The appearance is even more beautiful and delicate, not much different than the popular little fresh meat on TV.

    The young chestnut short hair has a little curl at the ends, which makes him look good. A pair of big eyes with a single lid slightly raised at the end of the eyes is even more charming. At this moment, this person is holding bread and looking at himself intently with such a pair of beautiful eyes.

    The man's already dead heart trembled involuntarily, but his heart ached in the next second.

    They are not people of the same world at all...

    Taking the bread in Bai Su's hand, the man said again: "Thank you."

    Bai Su couldn't help showing a big smile, he stepped forward and wanted to get closer. But when the opposite man saw it, he immediately took a step back because he was worried that the smell on his body would be smelled by the beautiful young man.
.It's just that this retreat seems to have turned on a certain switch of Bai Su. He already felt sorry for his lover. Seeing that this person was hiding from him, he stretched out his hand eagerly, trying to catch him. arm.

    When the man saw that Bai Su was about to pull himself, he immediately moved a few steps back, turned and ran away quickly.

    Bai Su wanted to catch up, but at this moment, several men in black suits and sunglasses came from behind him. They chased and blocked Bai Su's path.

    "Master, stop making trouble, hurry up and go back with us!"

    Bai Su gritted his teeth when he heard the words, looked down at the man's long disappeared figure, and lowered his head in despair. He said "um" to the bodyguards, and didn't intend to continue embarrassing them, and followed them out of here in frustration.