7.2

Yu Jian's speed was very fast, so it didn't take long before Bai Su took Feng Chen back to his Danfeng courtyard.

    He didn't even know why he would do this? But he inexplicably didn't want this person to leave his sight. It is just an excuse to find someone to serve.

    If someone like him says he needs manpower, someone will naturally line up and rush to serve him.

    But for those people, he is not interested, and he does not want others to be too close to him.

    Because Bai Su has a secret, that is, in fact, he is not the real Senior Brother Danfeng. I can't say that he is not. In short, he has such an identity after waking up.

    He doesn't remember who he was in the past, but what he can be sure of is that he should have crossed over.

.The memory of the original owner is in his mind, but he inexplicably feels that he and the original owner are actually completely two people. Even if I saw those people and things in my memory, I always felt that there was a layer apart.

    However, Bai Su thought it was pretty good to become a promising high-ranking monk, because he could always feel that he was separated from the world by a layer.

    It wasn't until he saw the person in front of him that he suddenly felt a sense of belonging. He didn't know if this sense of belonging was because he had known this person or another reason. It was just inexplicable. He hoped that the other person could stay by his side.

    Facing the person who was obviously still dazed after being placed on the ground in front of him, Bai Su felt more satisfied as he looked at it. It stands to reason that there is a strange birthmark on the man's forehead, which looks a little strange. But Bai Su could ignore the birthmark and only look at this person, how he looks good. .In fact, even if the birthmark was added, he didn't think it was ugly.

    Just looking at how this man grew up made him happy. If he could not feel that the other party was a mortal, he would have doubted whether this brother Feng Chen would have any fascination!

    As for Feng Chen, who was about to see a flower by Bai Su, he still didn't react to it. He didn't know what was going on until now. Why did this fairy-like figure say he wanted to serve him by himself, and he took himself away to the public directly, and he still used the princess to hug him!

    He was a big man, and he was a bit taller than that person, which made Feng Chen a little bit ashamed. But the other party held him very steady, and the speed of the Yujian was also fast, and he arrived in a short while.

.Originally Feng Chen didn't know Bai Su's identity, but now that when he came back to his senses, he also had some guesses in his heart when he thought of the sincere and fearful appearance that Bai Su had said about Dan Feng and the people around him.

    This person is afraid that this person is the Danfeng big brother Bai Su, who is well-known throughout the Beidou Gate, who has reached the Yuan Ying at a young age. How can such a person think of himself as an ugly mortal, this is really untrue.

    Feng Chen is an orphan, probably because of the terrible birthmark on his face, he was thrown in the woods after he was born. He was picked up by the elder Leng Qiu and brought back to the outer door. Compared with other people, Elder Leng treated him pretty well, at least he didn't beat and scold him, and when he grew up, he left him to do a handyman at the outer door.

    Feng Chen was thinking about it, and Bai Su pointed to the east wing and said, "You will live here in the future. Take care of the Lingtian here on weekdays."