6.6-7

l Yuan Chenfeng walked over, opened the door, and let Bai Su and everyone in. Then he put the ingredients on the ground, rolled up his sleeves and asked Bai Su, "What do you want to eat at night?"

    Bai Su heard the man's natural tone as if he was asking his family, and smiled.

    "What? Are you going to cook for me?"

    Yuan Chenfeng was stunned when he heard the words, and nodded. He was indeed planning to make dinner for Bai Su. If you deliberately get someone into your own home, he is of course responsible for taking care of him. He doesn't think there is anything wrong with this. Even in his heart, he just wants to take care of this person.

    However, the deputy director on the side looked at their appearance and quickly reminded him in a low voice: "Mr. Bai, Mr. Bai, don't forget that you are doing the show. You will cook the meal tonight!"

.When the deputy director said so, Bai Su did not object, but frowned slightly and said in distress, "But logically speaking, this meal should be cooked by two people. Now that Le Le is not there, his condition is obvious. Can’t help me, so can’t I just find a helper nearby?"

    Bai Suka is so big, the deputy director certainly won't be troubled by him, and he agreed directly without thinking about it. Then Bai Su looked at Yuan Chenfeng on the opposite side and smiled: "Will you help me? But the camera may catch you."

    Yuan Chenfeng pursed his lips. He didn't want to be photographed, and didn't want to appear in the sight of everyone, but he didn't want to refuse the request of the man in front of him.

.As if seeing the embarrassment of his lover, Bai Su said to him in a gentle tone: "Don't worry, we will deal with it later, if you don't want to take the face, I will let you cover your face later."

    Then there is no problem. Yuan Chenfeng nodded, transferred the vegetables on the ground to the kitchen, and began to prepare the ingredients to be used tonight.

    On the other side, Bai Su looked at the group of people who followed in and made this small house more crowded. He reluctantly said: "It's getting late now, and there is not much to film. The cameras are all installed. After that, if it’s not necessary, let’s leave first. You can go to dinner earlier, rest earlier, and stay here if you don’t have to."

    The deputy director felt that what Bai Su said was reasonable, and turned his head to urge the other staff to leave. Speaking of which, the other guests and the staff who filmed were not as many as Bai Su's side.

.On the one hand, Bai Su has now accepted the punishment alone, and there may be more topics that some people feel curious about.

    On the other hand, it is mainly because Bai Su is their heavyweight guest. When you arrive at a cafe like this, even if you don't ask for it, you will often have the effect of shouting and embracing you wherever you go.

    The head of Lijia Village didn't want to disturb their filming when they saw it, so the villagers who wanted to watch by the door were scattered.

    At this moment, the small courtyard became much cleaner in an instant. Only a photographer and an executive assistant director were left in the room, and there were no other outsiders.

    Yuan Xiaoxi watched Yuan Chenfeng clean up the kitchen and prepare to cook, and waited aside happily.

    She was originally a lively temper, although she was a little timid to see so many strangers at first, but after most of these people left, she relaxed.