8.10

Thinking of this, Bai Su immediately became excited.

    Sure enough, the tricks of his long-term love are so easy to use, Wu Chen has definitely fallen in love with himself. Even if they were once enemies, now it is the rhythm of love.

    His damn charm!

    Facing the current situation, Bai Su knows how to deal with it better than in the past.

    After spending the last world, his understanding of his lover has improved.

    Although they had gone through a lot of setbacks in the last world, at the beginning, Bai Su didn't even have a lot of detours in the middle of his previous memories, but it made him even more aware of men's feelings when facing him.

    In the past, he has always had memories of the past, and there is still 555, so he is naturally full of determination. But without the memory of the past, he realized the true feelings of his lover.

.At that time, he fell in love with his lover at first sight, deeply rooted in love, had a strong possessive desire, and was full of anxiety, worried that he would not be able to truly get the love of the other party.

    After regaining his memory, he suddenly understood why in so many worlds before, his partner always overcooked his head, but it was because he loved too much.

    When you are willing to give everything for one person, but can't settle down, make sure that the other person will really be willing to stay with you all the time and return the same feelings to you. So, how can you not be flustered and not think about it.

    He was like this in the last world. At the beginning, he was also worried that men's obedience was only because of the difference in their identities. I even had the idea that if this person leaves him, he will be imprisoned for a lifetime. Relatively speaking, the man is much gentler than his approach.

.Thinking of the conversations I had said when I met with Bai Xi, I didn't quite understand it at first, but now it really caused Bai Su to worry.

    The silhouette in the dream should be an incomplete memory of recovery. Bai Su even vaguely guessed that perhaps he had done something to hurt his lover.

    So, is this all my own fault? It is himself who caused the source of the other's uneasiness. If so, he will definitely do everything to make up for it, because this person deserves to do it himself!

    Fortunately, the benefits of struggling with pain are also obvious. Bai Su felt that perhaps he already knew what method could be used to make his lover completely at ease.

    A sly light flashed in his eyes, now he is more calm than before.

    Therefore, Bai Su also pretended not to know that Wu Chen had recovered his eyesight.

.When he woke up the next morning, he took off the cloth strip from his lover's eyes and said to the man: "This cloth strip does not need to be worn every day in the future. Long-term use is not very good. Now You only need to wipe your eyes with the concoction every day, otherwise it will be very inconvenient to wear it all the time."

    Wu Chen nodded when he heard this, he completely believed what Bai Su said. It's just that he can see without the cloth strip, which makes him have to work hard to calm himself down, and don't want the other party to see any flaws.

    Bai Su naturally brought breakfast and ate with Wu Chen on the table. This was already their daily routine.

    Wu Chen ate what he had at hand as usual, but now he can see it, so he was more nervous than ever.