Chapter 16: Just Right

•ღ•

A fair colored thigh was lifted from the tub as the water dripped from the thigh and some beads of water rolled down. Sanzu and Ran traced the foot down to the thigh until they saw your naked figure.

You put your hand to your chest, covering your breast with one hand as you glared at them with your face blown into deep shade of red.

Blood oozed out of their nose as they kept their eyes on you.

"W-We didn't mean to." Ran tried to explain but-

"So, Are you shits prepared to die?" You coldly asked.

•ღ•

The door to the rooms where they held the meeting flung open. Mikey lifted his eyes up as he asked. "So Sanzu, What did you see?" 

The other members looked at you with eyes wide.

You were only wearing a robe with nothing underneath it. 

You threw Ran and Sanzu's head to the floor. Their nose was bleeding. 

"If any of you go inside the room without knocking I'm gonna kill you." You threatened as you glared at them then you went out of the room slamming the door close.

Sanzu slowly stood up as he put a hand on his bleeding nose. "Boss, I saw a hot body inside the bathroom." Sanzu informed.

Meanwhile, inside your room you ruffled your hair then you put some clothes. Your face was still red as tomato. You huffed in annoyance as you clenched your fist.

"Those annoying fuckers!-" You let out an exasperated sigh then you plopped down your bed. 

'That doesn't matter now- What matters is I've sent the report.' You tried to shrug the thought off but when you close your eyes, You would remember their reactions. 

"I'm gonna kill those stupid fuckers." You sat up as you turned to look at the door with an annoyed look on your face. 

'Breath in (Y/n)! Don't let those perverts ruin your day.' You breathed in and out, trying to calm yourself.

•ღ•

"Kaito." You called as you closed the door of his car then you handed him a note. 

"So Did you win Bonten's trust?" He asked. 

"Close enough. For the next two months I want you to invade this bar." You said then he looked at you with a raised brow. You immediately understood as you continued. "November 3, we'll capture BONTEN." 

"That's early, it hasn't even been seven months yet." He said as he looked at you.

"I thought it was hard to trick them but- It was easy." You said as you looked out the windshield.

"For just 2 days, I had all the guards inside the mansion devote their lives to me." You said turning your head to look at Kaito who had a look of surprise on his face.

"How?" He asked, you only chuckled at his question then you pushed the door open. 

"Magicians never tell their secrets Kaito." You smirked. You were about to walk out of the car when Kaito called you.

"(Y/n)." You turned to look at him. He had a forlorn look on his face as he cast his eyes down. 

"Tachibana-san is dead." He informed.