Chapter 47: Parents

•ღ•

"Can we talk?" He asked.

You only looked at him silently, your eyes not expressing any emotions.

You gazed into his eyes then you averted your gaze.

"I've been calling you for the past three days and you keep on ignoring my calls. Do you regret about what we did?" He asked.

You didn't reacted as you kept your eyes on the side. You couldn't look into his eyes.

"Do you regret that it happened? I asked you if you want me stop didn't I?" He said with a hint of anger in his tone.

"You could've said you didn't want it to happen. Why do you have to ignore me?" He asked as he let go of your hand then he looked into your eyes.

"Tell me, did you regret that it happened?" He asked as he looked into your eyes.

You only stayed silent and it made him more annoyed.

"Then I guess it's a yes." He looked down then he walked pass you.

You didn't move an inch, you wanted to run after him and tell him he was wrong but your body wasn't listening as you only stood.

Rain began to fall from the sky as you stood letting the rain fall on you.

The rain kept on going but for some reason you weren't wet and it didn't touched your head. When you slowly lifted your eyes-

Kokonoi was standing in front of you holding an umbrella up to your head.

"How could you complete your mission if you allow yourself to get wet by the rain? You'll be sick y'know?" He asked with a lopsided smile on his lips.

A chuckle left your lips as you look at his drenched figure.

"Yet you're getting wet by the rain?" You chuckled as you look at Koko.

He lifted his wet hand up then he wiped your tears that you didn't know was falling from your eyes.

"Don't force yourself." He said as he kept his gaze on you.

You quickly looked away as you wiped your tears with your hand.

"You too, you should think about your health dummy!" You said as you looked back at him.

He only chuckled as he looked at you.

•ღ•

You looked around Koko's mansion then your eyes fell on the painting as you walked towards it, mesmerizing the art.

When you heard footsteps from behind you but you only kept your eyes on the art.

Koko stood beside you as he looked at the painting then he glanced at you.

"My mother died." You mumbled.

His eyes widen for a second then he looked down.

"It was acceptable but do you know what I couldn't accept?" You kept looking at the painting as your eyes turned glossy.

"That it was my father who killed her and Ran was just working under his order." You added. He was frozen and speechless.

He couldn't say anything, he just gulped then he looked at you.

Your lips were trembling as you gritted your teeth.