Chapter 19: If I can't.

•ღ•

After taking a quick shower you went outside your room but when you opened the door, you saw Anna who was about to walk pass your room.

You were about to proceed and walk away when she spoke,

"You're still here?" She asked as she crossed her arms.

You flashed her a smile as you raised a brow. "Does that bother you?" You asked.

"Very." She replied in a sarcastic manner. You only smiled at her reply.

"As much as I hate to stay here, I have to." You turned your heels as you began to walk.

"Hey." She called, her voice echoing through the corridor. You stopped in your tracks as you listened to her.

"Stay away from Ran." She coldly said.

"Why would I?" You scoffed then you proceed to walk.

You walked down the stairs but when you took a step down, someone pushed you from behind making you lose balance.

You were about to fall down the stairs when an arm caught you, before you could fall. You clutched on their chest as you gasped.

"Are you okay?" You were greeted by Koko's piercing black eyes.

You were stun for a while but then later on you let go of his chest as you stood, gaining balance.

You turned to look behind you to see Anna gritting his teeth in annoyance.

"I'm fine, thank you." You replied as you turned to Koko who darted his eyes on Anna.

"If something happens to her, No matter what you are to Ran, He Will Kill You." Koko firmly stated.

Anna looked frightened as she cast her eyes down then she glared at you.

"I'm gonna tell Ran about th-"

"No, It's fine." You said flashing him a half-hearted smile, then you glanced at Anna meeting her glaring eyes.

"If you're thinking that I'm interested in Ran then you're wrong. After all, I'm not the type of person who would steal someone's leftovers- Opps." You faked a shock then you chuckled as you proceeded to walk down the stairs.

"You bitch" She gritted her teeth as she glared at your figure.

"Did you forget that Ran broke up with you?!" She yell making you stop in your tracks.

"How would I forget?" You slowly turned your head to look at her direction. "Actually, I was glad when he broke with me. It was a wake up call that I shouldn't date jerks." You muttered.

Koko looked at your (e/c) eyes. When she mentioned about your break up, your eyes turned into a dull (e/c) and he immediately knew why.

You proceeded to walk leaving the two of them.

•ღ•

"Are you sure you want to stay here?" Ran asked Anna who was sitting on the couch.

"Yes, I don't want to see some leeches sticking over you." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"I don't get why do you have to keep her? Shouldn't you just kill her?" She breathed but then Ran grabbed her jaw lifting her chin up.

"H-Honey?" She called with fear in her eyes.

"Don't you ever talk about killing her in front of me." Ran's cold voice sent shiver down her spine as she nodded.