Chapter 25: Drunk

•ღ•

You went inside your room as you closed your door. You leaned on your door with your hand on your lips.

'Why did I kiss him?!' Heat rose up to your cheeks as you touched your lips.

You were confused as to why you kissed him and mad at the same time. You were mad to yourself but you would be lying if you said you didn't like it either.

'I should continue on acting. It would be weird if I started to avoid him even though I made the first move.' You sighed as you walked towards your bed.

You plopped down as you lifted your head to touch your hair that was tied into a bun.

•ღ•

All of you sat on the couch while Sanzu was standing in front of you like a host with a bottle of Hapsburg Gold in both his hands.

"Why are we here?" You asked raising a brow.

"Good question!" His voice boomed as he placed the bottles on the table in front of you.

"We're gonna have a celebration! For welcoming you in our gang! Mikey decided to make a celebration party for you." He said as he bended down to tap your nose.

"Hey!" You leaned back as you slapped his finger away.

"Let's have a celebration! A toast for (Y/n)!" He said as he poured the liquor into a glass then he handed the glass to you.

The other members held their glass then they started to lightly bumped it to each other then you started to drink.

Sanzu smirked as he saw you chugging the drink.

'When your drunk you'll turn honest and would spill the truth.' He swirled his glass before taking a sip from his glass.

Rindo who was beside you just looked at you as he placed his glass on the table not bothering to take a sip.

You placed your empty glass on the table then Sanzu poured you another one as you chugged it down again.

"You're quiet the drinker (Y/n)-chan!" Sanzu spoke as he grinned at you.

You placed the empty glass on the table then Sanzu poured you another one. After chugging the glass down your cheeks was slowly turning red as you placed the glass on the table.

*Hiccup*

"Sanzu! Can you shut yer mouth up?!" You stood up staggering to the side which Koko quickly held you by the waist.

"Careful." He mumbled as he looked at your now drunk face.

"Koko let's drink!" You smiled with your eyes half close.

"Hey Sanzu pour me some drink!" You demanded as you snapped your fingers.

Sanzu smirked as he poured the liquor in your glass then he held it up.

"I'll give this to you but- you have answer me this question honestly." Sanzu slyly smirked as he looked into your half-lidded eyes.

"Who are you? What do you do for a living?" He asked.

You stared at Sanzu for a minute then you lightly pushed Koko to the side making him let go of you.