Chapter 37: Rindo (2)

•ღ•

Rindo punched the punching bag with his brows furrowed angrily and his teeth gritted.

He was emitting a dangerous aura making his men around him afraid to get near him or they won't know what would happen to them.

It was only the sound of the bags being punched aggressively and his groans heard inside the room.

He was punching the bag as if it was a person.

"I like you.. (Y/n)-chan." Rindo confessed at the girl who was standing in front of him with a short distance in between them.

Your eyes widen a bit at the sudden confession then you flashed him a small and apologetic smile.

"Sorry Rindo but- I can't return your feelings." You lowly replied not breaking contact from his purple ones.

'Why?! Why does it have to be you Ran?! I had her first! I found her first!' He gritted his teeth as he punched the bag with one blow.

Blood began to drip from his knuckles as he panted.

"Oh my, look at that." He turned to the side to see you walking towards him. "I heard punching a punching bag could relieve your anger but sometimes you don't have to overdo it." You added as you lifted his bleeding knuckles up.

He tried to yank his hand but you held it tight so that he couldn't pull it as you glared lightly at him.

You turned to the men flashing them a smile.

"Could leave the two of us for a minute or so?" You said making all of them leave.

You turned to look at his knuckles again.

"You only tainted your pretty knuckles. You should think about yourself Rindo." You said as you lead him to a nearby sit.

"What do you want?" He asked. You only stayed silent as you pushed him to sit.

He yanked his hand successfully then he glared at you as he stood from the seat then he grabbed your collar.

"Are you gonna punch me? If so then do it." You monotonously said.

He gritted his teeth. His body was shaking furiously as he glared at you then tears began to form in his glassy purple eyes.

"Why?" He asked. His voice quivered. His grip loosened as he slowly let go of you. His lips trembled as he hang his head low.

"Why did you choose Ran? I don't understand." He whimpered. You only looked at his face that was wet due to his tears.

You lifted your hand up as you wiped the tears that rolled down his cheeks.

"Why wasn't it me?" He asked as he lifted his head, looking into your (e/c) eyes.

You took his hand as you pushed him to sit again.

You sat beside him then you took something out from your little bag.

"Do you know why always bring these with me?" You asked as you prepared the alcohol, cotton and the bandaid.

"It's because i'm clumsy and tend to cut myself sometimes." You flashed him a small smile as he sniffled.

You pour the alcohol on the cotton then you cleaned his knuckles using it.

He winced from the pain but he just kept his gaze on you.

You focused on cleaning his knuckle then you spoke.