CHAPTER 5

I am not saying become a rebel or whatever, but follow your heart. Do what makes you feel happy. You can't let go of someone who you assume may be your soulmate just because you are afraid of the criticism and possible disownment from the family. Look at me for example. I followed my heart, married a black woman and they turned their backs on me. I didn’t focus on that. Instead I loved my woman, still love her,” he smiles a little. “I focused on my career and look at me flourishing and I am happy. I am even gaining weight.” He pokes his belly and I laugh. “You are going to be fine my baby. Just love your man freely and ignore whatever things people may say about your love. They will always talk but they won't make you happy. He will.” I sniff a bit and wipe the falling tears. “Pregnancy hormones. You are just like my wife when she was pregnant with our lastborn.”

“You guys have kids?”

“Two. A girl who is 7 years old and our baby boy who is 3 years old.”

“I wish to see them. Maybe you can bring them on my gender reveal party. I am sure sis Lwah and sis Thandeka are going ot bring their toddlers.”

“Who are those sisters you're referring to?”

“I have a black best friend who is also my business partner. So her family treats me like one of their own. I am actually crashing at her home for now. I am going to look for my own apartment when I have given birth.”

“When is this gender party?” I giggle.

“On Sunday at the Sithole mansion. Give me your number so that I will send you the GPS coordinates.” He gives me his number, I type it and save it on my phone. “Okay. Now I am hungry and Ndabe promised to cook for me, so I better get going.”

“Who is Ndabe?”

“Your son in law who is your age mate.” I laugh standing up and he also laughs.

“I will see you on Sunday. Take care of yourself.” We hug and then I go to my car.

Driving to Ndabe's place, I think about the advice my uncle has given me. I have really grown to love Ndabe. It's not like I haven't had suitors courting me but I have never been taken by a guy the way I am taken by Ndabe. He has that smile of his that he shows when he is happy. That even reveals one of his broken tooth which I usually tease him about. He said one of the reasons why he never repaired it is because it carries history. We haven't been together for so long but I am really hoping for the best. I want to let him in fully and I know this will come will challenges and many oppositions as if it's the elections but I am ready to defend our love. Even if we don’t last, I want my parents to learn to accept any partner that we may come with, from any race, without discriminating or looking down upon them.

I get to the house and park my car in the driveway. He made a comment about me driving yesterday but I ignored it. He said a pregnant woman shouldn't drive because anything can happen on the road and he doesn't want his princess and queen involved in an accident. That would break his heart. I go inside and then shout his name. I am too tired to climb up the stairs and look for him.

“Babe! Ndabe!” he comes to the lobby wearing just shorts and a vest. He is barefoot. OMG, his whole look is making my toes curl. Just like everyday, he is bald and his head is so shiny.

“Babe! Ndabe!” he imitates my voice and I just giggle. “How are you doing today?”

“I am doing good. Great actually. I just had a very insightful meeting with someone and it shed a light on many aspects of my life.”

“Okay. Let's chat about that meeting over a meal.” He leads me to the backyard in one of the permanent gazebos by the pool. There are a lot of goodies and real food in the table. By real food I mean food that can make you full. We sit down and I start digging in almost immediately. He chuckles and also start eating. I don’t even wanna make small talks. I just wanna finish this delicious food in front of me and then maybe digest it nicely in the pool. “Am I going to be blueticked baby?”

“We will talk after I finish eating.” I say after downing the food with a glass of cold passion fruit juice.

When we are done eating, I just stand up and take off all my clothes except for my matching underwear. “Baby what are you doing?” he asks with his eyes popped out. This is his first time seeing me naked. I shrug and get inside the pool using the steps. I just sit on the steps and allow the water to cool me off. “Baby what if you slip and fall or drown?” I roll my eyes.

“You are too paranoid and too afraid. Come inside and let loose. Don’t you wanna swim with me?” I give him the puppy look and he just grunts taking off his vest and joining me inside. He moves closer to me and then wrap his arms around me. “The main aim of getting inside the pool was to cool myself off but now you are making me heat up.” He chuckles.

“And you are making me hard?” he brings his body closer to mine and rubs his dick against my thigh. I swallow hard and try to compose myself. I am sure my cheeks are red like tomatoes right now. I clear my throat and he chuckles while moving his hand up and down my back slowly. Even this small gesture is making me so hard. I can feel my nipples harden under my bra. “So what was the meeting about?”

“I met up with my uncle. He told me a lot about his relationship and life. He also told me to follow my heart, fuck everybody else.” He smiles.

“I think I am going to like your uncle.”

“I am sure you will get along very well with him. He is your age mate.” He laughs and shakes his head. “On that note, I would like to officially invite you to the Princess's gender reveal party. Both you and I know it but many people don't. That's why sis Lwah is hosting it at her house. I also don't want a baby shower. So this is a great time to shower me and my baby with gifts.”

“What should daddy buy?”

“Something neutral, preferably white.”

“So are you going to continue living at the farm after giving birth?”

“I wanted to go back home but I am not sure I will be welcomed after Sunday. My plan was to go home during my last month, have my baby there and move into my own apartment when my baby is three years.”

“Mmm. You know you can come live with me, right?”

“Come on. We are not at that stage of a relationship where we can just move in. I haven't met your family or your friends and I don’t know much about you except what everyone knows. So I have to know the man behind the mask before I commit myself further into this relationship.” He sighs and nods.

“How old are you again?” he asks in a sarcastic tone and I splash water all over his face. He gasps and looks at me laughing. “I can't drown you but I have other ways to punish you.” His hands travel to my pussy and he cups it. “This big pussy, all mine, I am one lucky son of a gun.” I laugh and gasp when he starts rubbing from outside.

“MOMMY! YOU'RE HERE!” the little nosy Mpisi princess shouts coming to the poolside and Mpisi immediately drops his hand. I am pretty sure he is wishing he never introduced us in the first place because his big baby has just disturbed what would've been an intense moment had she not arrived. “Mommy are you good?” she asks kneeling next to the pool. She is still wearing her school uniform.

“I am good princess. Let me get out of this pool so that I can give you a big hug.” I say as I climb the stairs.

“Let me fetch a towel for you ma.” She runs inside.

“Shame, maybe you will punish me next time. For now you can masturbate.”

“I am never going to masturbate when I have a woman.” He says arrogantly and I just laugh.