CHAPTER 6

If I was responsible for what I am going to wear at the gender reveal party, I would be super stressed out. But luckily I have a best friend who loves me to death. She just told me to relax and that she will handle my dress and shoes. All I have to do is just shower and stay clean before she arrives with the make up artist. It's Friday and my initial plan was to just binge some shows on Showmax, preferably Love Island but Mpisi has other plans for me. He just told me to pack a small weekend bag. We are going to come back from wherever we are going to tomorrow evening or Sunday morning.

“Don’t forget to pack some lingerie.” Londy says making herself comfortable in my bed. I roll my eyes and take the new lingerie which she bought for me a week ago. It's one of those mesh tops with a matching thong. It's really sexy, especially for a pregnant woman. “You are finally going to get laid.” She climbs into the bed and jumps up and down for a few moments. I just laugh at her.

“How does my brother tolerate such foolishness?” she chuckles.

“Well he loves me, all of me. He doesn’t care if I am happy today, childish tomorrow, mature, next week. He just loves me the way I am.”

“Aww true love.” I say sarcastically and roll my eyes. She laughs and lays down on the bed.

“I hope Mpisi is going to fuck all this bitterness out of you. Anyways did really shave or you just did some highlights just because you couldn't reach other places?”

“Fuck you.” I throw a towel at her and she laughs loudly.

“When you get to you destination please start singing, ‘I wanna make love in this bed eyy'. You will see, he will fuck your brains out before you even settle in.”

“I am not as thirsty as you hoe.” She chokes on her laugher.

“Ow honey, me and thirstiness, can never be on one sentence because I get fueled up anytime I want some sperms. Even now, if I were to send him a naughty sticker, he would sneak out of work for a quickie and then rush back.”

“Wow. I am so jealous.” I roll my eyes once again.

“You are going to kill me with laughter.” My phone beeps and it's in her hand. She checks out the notification. “Anyways your man is here. Let's go get you laid.”

“Stop it Londy.” She laughs and takes my bag. We both head outside and find Mpisi parked on the driveway. Thank God for bab Gareth. Because of him, we get to go out on weekends without informing MaKhanyi because they are always together, whether in his house or exploring the country. Mpisi climbs out of the car and comes to where we are standing. He looks a bit shy right now. Don’t tell me he is afraid of Londy.

“Hi Mpisi. My best friend is a really good person. Treat her right because if you don’t, I have a gun and I am not afraid to use it.” She gives him that intimidating smile before handing my bag to him.

“Thank you for trusting me with her. I am not perfect but I am going to live the rest of my life proving just how much I love her and how much she means to me.” That’s so sweet of him to say. His words have a way of making you melt because most of the time, they touch even the most evil heart.

“No need to say your vows now.” I say making my  way to the passenger seat. “And Londy, keep your virginity just for the weekend.” She raises her middle finger and I laugh. Mpisi quickly comes to open my door. I slide in and he closes the door after me.