7. Little sisters

Mateo's pov

I stroll though the castle. Where I live. I left the girls back at our extra house and decided to come back here for a while. 

I still haven't told my parents about the whole marriage thing I don't know how to. Its not like when your the prince they go easy on you for getting married to a girl in Vegas while black out drunk. 

It could be so easily as just signing divorce papers but if I do than everyone in the world will know I got married and that can't happen. Conner doesn't even know that I am royalty. To her I am probably just some rich, Greek guy she accidentally married. 

I knock lightly on Phoebe's room. My sister. She is only 11 but she is the sun of my life. I love her more than anything in this world. She is the princess. 

She opens the door when her big smile and hugs me tightly around the waist. Where she can reach. 

"Your finally home. Where were you last night" She grins from ear to ear. "I was at our extra house with a couple of friends" And my wife. That's so weird to say. 

"Noah and Jackson" She guess, looking up at me. "Who else" I smile down at her. 

"I should've known. You don't have any other friends but them" She giggles and runs into her room. My jaw drops in shock and I run after her. 

I grab her arm and pull her back towards me. I tickle all of her most ticklish spots. Her laughter fills the air. 

"Please, stop" She utters between laughing. I finally stop and she runs to her bed with her dark brown curls bouncing. 

I look down at my watch quickly. 12:45.

"Sorry but I have to go again" I utter to Phoebe. "Please don't" She pouts. 

"I have to. Noah and Jackson and waiting for me" I sit down on her bed. It hurts so bad to lie to her. I actually need to figure out a plan about Conner with the boys. 

"Take me with you. I still have to beat up Noah for stealing my dollar" She begs. 

She is gonna have to meet Conner at some point. 

"Fine, but you have to behave pheebs" I sigh, standing back up from her bed. "Yay, Ill go get my shoes" She squeals and runs out the door past me. 

_________________

I knock on the front door with Phoebe beside me. 

The door opens and Conner stands there in the same clothes she was in this morning. A crop top and pj shorts. With her hair in a messy bun. 

"Hey Mateo" She looks at me confused. Noticing Phoebe. 

"Conner this is my little sister Phoebe, she wanted to come and I couldn't say no" I utter, solving her confusion. A least some of it I think. 

"Hi I'm Phoebe" She extends her hand for Conner's. "I'm Conner, nice to meet you" Conner stutters. 

Noah walks by behind her into the kitchen and spots Phoebe standing by me. "Oh shit" He mumbles and starts walking faster to where ever he is going. 

"I see you Noah. Time for payback for stealing my dollar" Phoebe yells and takes after him, making him run faster. 

"Little sister" Conner questions. "Yeah" I sigh. 

Conner steps out of the door frame, signalling for me to come in. I take a few steps in and walk into the living room. 

I take a seat on the couch and Conner sits next to me. 

"So what are we gonna do, about this" She points her finger around the entire room. "I don't know yet. Its not as easy for me to just get a divorce" I utter. 

"Why not, are you like royalty or something" She chuckles jokingly. If only she knew it was true. 

"No, definitely not" I shrug it off. 

Noah comes in with Phoebe on his back. "You should put a leash on your dog. She bites" He teases. 

"I do not" Phoebe says in shock then bites his shoulder. "Ow" Noah utters, sliding her off his back. 

She comes running over to us and Noah walks out of the room. "We should make cookies" She asks excitedly. 

"I would love to" Conner smiles and glances over to me. "Sure, why not" I sigh. 

We make our way over to the kitchen and the 2 of them get out all the things we need while I stand by the counter, watching them. 

Conner throws a bag of flour at me and I catch it, snapping me out of my trance. 

Conner and Phoebe laugh. "Get your lazy butt up and help us" Conner teases with her cheeky smile. 

"Oh yeah" I tease back. "Yup" She nods with her smile growing bigger. 

I throw the bag of flour back at her and she catches it. 

"Oh you want to go" She teases as she stands up on her tippy toes to be taller. 

"You bet I do" I tease. She plows into me by my waist, doing the fighting move everyone knows. She pushes me back a couple of steps before I flip her over by her waist, making her go upside down. 

She screams out for help and Phoebe laughs. 

"Put me down" She screams and slaps my leg. 

"Fine" I sigh and lay her down on the ground. "Your dead" She utters as she stands up and points her finger at me. 

She grabs a hand full of flower and throws it at me, making flour go every wheres. 

Her and Phoebe burst out laughing, nearly falling to the ground. 

"Lets just make these damn cookies" I grumble. "Some ones mad" Conner whispers to Phoebe, loud enough I can hear. 

I dip my finger in the chocolate spread that's suppose to go on the cookies when they are done and quickly put it on her nose. 

"Conner the brown nose reindeer" I laugh. Her jaw drops in shock from my joke. 

She looks at her nose in the mirror by the sink. "What am I gonna do about this stupid chocolate you put on my nose" She utters frustrated.

"You shoulder lick it off Mateo" Phoebe laughs from where she stands by the counter. "Good idea pheebs" I smile, knowing Conner would get so flustered. 

I pull Conner away from the mirror and facing me by her hips. I put my hand on her chin and lift her head up to face me. 

"What are you doing" She asks confused. "This" I smirk before kissing the top of her nose where the chocolate is, getting it off. 

I pull away and lick my lips where the chocolate is. "Yummy" I smirk and let go of her hips. 

Her cheeks instantly become red. I smile at the effects I just made her have over me. 

Maybe this married thing wont be to bad. 

Hehehe