1. Girls night out

Conner's pov

"Hurry up" Gabbie whines from the end of my bed while I throw my things into my suitcase.

"I am" I roll my eyes at her.

she throws a t-shirt at me and we both laugh.

"Do you think you'll meet any hot guys there" She hints.

Gabbie has always wanted me to get another boyfriend since I left my abusive ex but I have never felt ready. I want the guy I take home to meet my parents to be special.

"Nope" I reply.

"You have to get back out on the field at some point" She insists.

"One day maybe but not right now" I sigh and start to zipper up my bag.

"Where's Hannah" I ask.

"Packing her things at her house" Gabbie replies.

The three of us; Gabbie, Hannah, and I have all been best friends since primary. We are like triplets. No matter what we are always here for each other.

"And why aren't you" I lightly smile.

"Because I am already done" She grins.

"Well lets head over to her house since I'm done then we can go to the air port" I say and gather all my bags together.

We walk down stairs and we put our stuff into the car. I walk back into the house to say goodbye to my parents.

"Ill see you soon" I hug my mother tightly.

"You better call me" She demands.

"Of course" I nod.

I pull away from my mother and hug my dad.

"If any guys try to touch me Ill give them the Morris special" I laugh.

"That's my girl" He smiles.

All 3 of my brothers come running down the stairs. Dawson, Finn, and Jacob. All of us are 1 year apart. Dawson is the oldest, then Finn, then Jacob. I am the youngest in the family. My mother said she wouldn't stop trying for a baby until she got a girl, me.

"Conner take me with you" Finn whines from the bottom of the stairs.

"Over my dead body" I tease.

"Mom she was rude to me" He whines to our mother. I slap his shoulder playfully. "Mom she hit me" He whines again.

"Oh shut up" I tease.

Dawson chuckles at us and gives me a hug goodbye. "See you soon squirt" Dawson utters.

He has called me squirt since were little kids. Finn calls my shortie and Jacob just calls me my name. Jacob is the more shy one of us 4.

I glance over to Gabbie who's standing in the door way staring at Dawson. She has had the biggest crush on him since forever.

Dawson walks over to where my parents are standing and Jacob sneaks a hug for me.

I shove Finn's shoulder playfully and walk towards the door.

"See ya shortie" Finn yells as I shut the door.

"How do you put up with Finn, I am so glad I am an only child" Gabbie asks from beside me.

"I love Finn, and the other two. I guess its just our way of showing our love for each other" I shrug.

Finn and I have always been close, Me and him have a very teasing relationship. We match each others energies. Don't get me wrong, I love all my brother the same.

I sit down in the drivers seat of my car and Gabbie sits in the passenger seat.

I start the car and head over to Hannah's.

We pull into her drive way. Gabbie and I jog up to her front door and knock.

She opens the door with a big smile.

"Lets go Vegas" She shouts happily.

We put all of her bags into the trunk and get back into the car.

____________

We arrive at the air port and start to un load the car.

"I cant wait to see all the hot guys there" Gabbie squeals as we walk up to the front doors.

"I am gonna sleep with so many guys, if I get pregnant I wont know who the father is" Gabbie jokes.

Me and Hannah just laugh a long.

We walk in and are instantly swarmed with people walking in all directions.

"Jeez" Hannah mumbles from beside us.

"Lets just go and get on the plane" I utter.

"Sounds good to me" Gabbie scoffs.

We push through all the people to the check out and get everything sorted out.

All 3 of us walk onto the plane and find our seats. Luckily we all get to sit together in a row.

Hannah sits near the window, I sit in the middle, and Gabbie sits on the isle.

"Lets go to Vegas bitches" Gabbie cheers, quiet enough only we can hear.

Well this is the first chapter of this book, I am excited to post more.