35. Epilogue

Conner's pov
*7 Months later*

I lay in Mateo's arms. Our legs intertwined with each other's and my head resting on his chest. We are at the girls house right now instead of the castle since I was to lazy to drive over there.

"What are you gonna tomorrow, or the next day, or maybe even the next day" I ask while he strokes my hair with his hands gently.

"I don't know, we will just have to wait and see I guess " He shrugs and I look up at him. He looks down at me for a moment before placing his lips softly on mine.

The door busts open and Noah comes in panting from being out of breath.

"Gabbie. Baby. Labour" he breaths out in between breaths.

"Oh my dear Jesus it's happening" I sprint off the bed and out the door, past Noah.

Gabbie's finally in labour. She had an amazing pregnancy and we were all there to support her through it all.

We even set up a nursery at the house we are staying in, everything in it is grey and yellow since she and Jackson wanted the gender to be a surprise.

I run down the stairs and into the living room where Gabbie, Hannah, and Jackson are.

"Hey, are you okay" I ask Gabbie and she holds her very big but adorable stomach and she breaths in and out. Jackson is beside her holding her hand and smiling from ear to ear.

He's gonna make an amazing father.

"Yeah, just in a lot of pain" she groans and her head falls back onto the couch.

"We need to go to the hospital, her contraindications are speeding up fast" Jackson says as he helps her off the couch and grabs the diaper bag from the coffee table.

"We will follow behind you guys, need us to bring anything" I ask as I help Gabbie walk to the car.

"Nope, I think we've got it all" Jackson says as he opens the trunk and places the bag inside.

I open the passenger side door and help Gabbie get in.

"You are going to do great, you are gonna make an amazing mom. I love you so much Gabbie" I kiss her cheek and she smiles brightly.

"How did I get so lucky to have a friend like you" I can tell she about to cry, baby brain.

"What about me" Hannah pitches in from behind us. "You too don't worry" Gabbie laughs.

I give her an extra hug and then shut her door as Jackson is opening his.

"You have precious cargo in this car so be careful" I point at him and give him a serious face.

"Of course I will, my son or daughter is in this car. And my future wife" Jackson beems with joy before getting in his car.

As soon as gets in Gabbie gives me the puking face motion and I laugh.

Mateo walks up beside me and wraps an arm around my shoulder "those to are meant for each other" I sigh as the car drives away.