Dragon's Race to the Edge: Episode 1

Disclaimer: I haven't finished Riders of berk yet so I'm not going to post those scripts till the end. So this is the Netflix series.

Episode One: Dragon Eye of the Beholder Part 1

[Episode begins on Outcast Island, 3 years after Dagur's defeat]

Outcast: Mealtime, maggots!

Prisoner: But that's not bread! Why does he always get special treatment? Oh, Mr Big-shot. Mr Berserker Chief.

Dagur: Oh hey you want some? Come here, I'll give you some. [grabs Outcast prisoner's arm through the bars] I've been meaning to tell you something for the last two years; Your. Voice. Is. Really. Annoying. [Dagur twists the prisoner's arm and opens the napkin he's been given with is hiding the key to his cell] Gosh that feels good.

[Dagur then starts attacking the guards]

Outcast: He's escaped! Dagur's got out! Sound the al- [gets knocked out]

Dagur: [more Outcasts start showing up] Oh goodie! A challenge, [yell]

Berserkers: Yah! Get 'em Dagur! [cheering]

[As more Outcasts come, Dagur begins fighting all of them. Then he approaches the one guarding the exit; the same one who gave him the key]

Outcast: No. No, Dagur don't! I'm the one that gave you the key.

Dagur: Which makes you a traitor. [knocks him out] I hate traitors. [opens the door] It's a new day, Hiccup. Hope you're well-rested.

[Scene cuts to Hiccup and Toothless flying through the air]

Hiccup: Okay, Bud. Let's try the new move. Toothless dives down and shoots upwards] Woohoo! Yeah, baby! That's it, Toothless. Push it, you've got it! Climb higher! [laughs] [unhooks from the saddle and falls off] What the... Oh no, not again! Uh hey, Toothless! [Toothless dives down, parallel to Hiccup] Hey.

Hiccup: So, just plummet, or, uh any ideas? [flips body and lands on Toothless] I seriously have to get my own pair of wings.

Toothless: [grumbles]

Hiccup: Oh, quiet, you. Don't even start.

[Flies to Berk]

Hiccup: This is Berk. [Toothless soars over the village as villagers wave] This is Berk, too. [Toothless flies over Hangar under construction] And so is this! [Toothless flies over dragon feeder] And this also. [Toothless glides over windmills] Yeah, it's been two whole years since the war with the Berserkers. And Berk has changed a lot. [Toothless flies over Snotlout] But then again, so have we. Snotlout works at the armory now. Gobber gave him the title of "official weapons tester."

Snotlout: [gets into a catapult and gets launched away] [laughs] It works!

Hiccup: The twins, to absolutely no one's surprise, have decided to dedicate their lives to Loki.

[The twins rush below Snotlout with a wagon of weapons]

Snotlout: Uh, Hookfang! Hookfang! [gets caught by Hookfang]

Hiccup: The God of Pranks. Lucky us.

Snotlout: You just have to cut it that close, don't you? Hookfang! Ugh! There will be repercussions for this! Repercussions!