Dragon's Race to the Edge Episode 10: Have Dragon Will Travel Part 1

Quick Authors Note that's important! Please read before starting this episode.

For the purpose of this story, Astrid is a lesbian! So don't get confused. Also, this is a fact, Bodil and Heather don't get along in any way, shape, or form and probably never will. During riders of berk instead of it being Heather vs Astrid it was Heather vs. Bodil. Leading to Bo getting kicked out of the Dragon Training Academy for something she never did. Heather manipulated the situation to get make Bo the bad guy. Leading to Aquantis and Bo leaving the Island for over 5 days. So there is a lot of bad blood between the two. So that's why they are kinda feuding in this part and the rest of the series. So please don't be mad at Bo. Alright, let's get into the episode

Mulch: Well, that's strange. I don't recall ever seeing a dragon that looked quite like that one.

Bucket: What is it, Mulch? You have that look. I don't like it when you have that look!

Fisher: Off! Get off! Go!

Mulch: Bucket, what do you see?

Bucket: Something I wish I hadn't, Mulch.

Hiccup: Okay, now remember, gang we're only taking absolute necessities to Dragon's Edge.

Snotlout: I guess we're leaving you behind, Fishlegs.

Fishlegs: Come on. You're better than that, Snotlout. Oh, wait. No, you're not. Come on, girl, you can do it. Lift with your legs.

Hiccup: Fishlegs.

Fishlegs: What? Berk granite has a nicer finish. And trust me, you want the nicer finish. Point illustrated.

Tuffnut: Not bad. That's a two. Do it again. Uhm. Yeah, three. I still think we could do better.

Ruffnut: Yes, we can!

Tuffnut: Ouch! Oh, yeah, that is a four. Yep. One, two, three, four.

Ruffnut: I'll tag it and bag it.

Tuffnut: I'll tell you what... any of you four need anything, I'll be right here.

Bodil: Uncle Gobber, please!

Gobber: But you're leaving behind Jelly Bean you haven't slept without her for this long. (The other Viking teens laugh at the embarrassed Bodil including Hiccup who Bodil stares daggers at and he pretends to cough.)

Bodil: I haven't played with this thing since I was ten. (And she threw it at Gobber who caught it, visibly hurt that Bodil rejected the stuffed animal as he realized his baby girl was growing up)

Stoick: Which one of the usual suspects was out sinking boats on their dragon this morning? I have my suspicions.

Hiccup: Sinking boats?

Stoick: Bucket and Mulch saw the whole thing. And don't try convincing me that there's anyone else in the archipelago who could pull something like this off! Well? I'm waiting.

Tuffnut: It was me, Chief! I couldn't control myself. I had to do it. What's wrong with me? Why do I do things like this? Why doesn't anybody do anything to stop me? Can't you all see that it's a desperate cry for help?

Ruffnut: What are you talking about? None of that happened.

Tuffnut: I know that. But I always wanted to confess to something. I didn't overdo it, did I?

Ruffnut: Yeah. I mean, overall, you seemed grounded, but still it was a little hard to believe.

Stoick: Grr.