chapter 6 : Me-time

. After the unveiling of the robot , all the guests congregated around and talked about business . I spoke to some acquaintances of mine , when I unexpectedly got a call from my secretary ,  who informed me about an issue that should be solved urgently . Without having second thoughts , I rushed towards the door but I accidently ran into someone and she was about to collapse on the floor  . However , I caught her by her waist and I was astounded to see who I was holding in my arms - HER !! 

~ Why does it have to be her right now ! Can't it be someone else and why did you catch her ? You could have leave her , nevertheless , you caught her and in front of everyone ! Oh boy , you're busted !

~ And why so ? 

~ What if  it is live and the witch saw it ? And by the witch , I meant your mother .

~ I know and don't worry as no one is recording this .

. I could not stop admiring her due to her dashing beauty , but I tried not to make myself remarkable and obvious as we were not alone . " Excuse me ? " she said - " You better be , it was clearly your fault , " I spat at her . It was partially her fault too - she should have watched where she was going . She kept talking and I kept on accusing her ! I could not apologise to her for all to see, as it would damage my reputation . 

. At this point , I wasted my time already and  did not want to argue further with her so , I asked her to move but she stood in front of me, not letting me go . Thus , I pushed her aside and continued walking ,without looking back . Unfortunately Mr. Liang saw me and started a conversation with me - I was stuck ! I peered at her and she was fuming red with anger . She looks cute when she is angry ! I giggled and smirked at her , with that ,she scorned and went to grab some pastries . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ Next two days - Lily's pov }

. Today is going to be awesome as my father gave me a day off  and my best-friend ,  Fayra , has just arrived in New York , on a vacation for five weeks !  Which means , shopping day with my girl ! 

* Fayra  is my childhood best-friend from England . She works as a model for Prada , Victoria's secret and me . Since , I am a fashion designer , I have my own brand of clothes and cosmetics called Alyona , which means ' bright and shining light ' in Russian and Greek  . Fayra is like my twin sister but with opposite features -She is so gorgeous with dark brown hair and brown eyes with a curvy figure , olive skin and around 5'7 " height . She is every guys' dream ! 

. Today I will meet her at Westfield world Trade Center around thirteen o'clock in the afternoon and we will go shopping , relax and talk a bit and then we shall have dinner together in a restaurant tonight . I am on cloud nine ! It had been ages since the last time , Fayra and I hanged out like this, due to our busy-working lives . It was sunny and quite hot today and thus , I wore this :

A ' cafe-brown' pen skirt , white blouse tucked in , a vintage white bag , golden necklaces and rings , black sunglasses , a pair of vintage white boots and  Marabel pearl earrings

A ' cafe-brown' pen skirt , white blouse tucked in , a vintage white bag , golden necklaces and rings , black sunglasses , a pair of vintage white boots and  Marabel pearl earrings .

 I curled my hair and did my neutral make-up as usual - I did not want to overcharge my face

. I curled my hair and did my neutral make-up as usual - I did not want to overcharge my face . A final glance at the mirror , I picked my phone and took my dad's car-key ,which he had been using for these two days . It was already half past twelve and I was on my way to the mall , vibing to some 2016 summer songs while driving . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------