chapter 12 : Fashion show

. My dear sister is going to England today with her fiancee to announce her wedding publicly , and the engagement ceremony will be next year on the 25th of January and the wedding will be on the 10th of March .

~ Take your little sister as an example , she is already getting married ! 

~ Oh come on ! It's not that bad - Moreover , I just think that it is not the time yet . 

~ Oh please ! Then when ? When you will become an old lady with wrinkles ! Come on , admit it already ! 

~ Admit what ?

~ That you are not a model when it comes to relationship and romance , and you even suck at it !

~ I'm not ! Shut up !

~ What ! It's a true fact .

. I was going to argue back when Fay called - I was currently in the airport waiting for Fayra . She will be staying with me for two whole weeks , as the day after tomorrow, I was invited to the ' Paris Fashion Week' , and thus ,  Fayra will strut across the long platform stage to showcase my designs for the ' seasons collections ', along with the other supermodels  . This year , the show was divided into four events - spring , summer , autumn and winter ; which are held at venues throughout the city .

. This will last from 28th of September to 6th of October , We have a lot to prepare !  After picking her up , we went straight  to the ' Musee De Louvre ' , where the run-away for spring edition will take place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ Fashion show day }

. After a lot of backbreaker and thorny works , the outcomes blossomed and proliferated ! The museum was crammed with guests and the models were doing their jobs perfectly , especially Fay - She is a professional . That day , I was wearing an ' haute-couture'  black and white casual gown :

 That day , I was wearing an ' haute-couture'  black and white casual gown :

. Which I have accessorised with white heels . long diamond earrings ,and sliver bracelets and rings .

~ After all , it's an important and special occasion . So , we can pamper ourselves , right my darling ?

~ Exactly !

. I was admiring my best friend on stage and she looked as dashing as always - I am so proud of her ! She has always been obsessed with becoming a model since I knew her , she would practice in front of me and I pretended to be the judge . Everyday , I would pursue her to follow her dreams and not to care about other people 's opinions . My brain was now unlocking some golden memories of us ! I smiled at her and gave her a flying kiss -I was no the verge of tears , when two muscular arms grabbed me from behind !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------