chapter 7 : Dinner

. I arrived at the mall exactly on time but it seemed that Fayra will be a bit late , so I waited for  her in ' Blue Bottle Coffee Shop ' . I was reading a book on my phone while drinking my hazelnut latte , when someone hugged me from behind - " Hello my darling ! " . It was Fayra ! She has not changed at all and she is still breath-taking as always . She was wearing a cute and chic summer outfit which  extremely suited her .

- " Hello Fay ! How are doing ?" I exclaimed with excitement and jumped on her like a child at the same time

- " Hello Fay ! How are doing ?" I exclaimed with excitement and jumped on her like a child at the same time . Fayra took a seat by my side after ordering her coffee and then we started chatting . I also explained her my little encounter with Mr. arrogant and she was speechless . 

- " Oh lily ! If only , I was with you - I would have kicked him ! How dare he came up with you like that ! " she imparted loud enough for everyone to hear .

- " Hey ! Don't worry . I t's not like we will meet again  , so let's just forget about it ," I suggested before she starts to throw fists on the table . My best-friend might be popular and pretty but she is a hot-tempered woman ! Hence , it is sometimes difficult to handle her, when she is in an upside down mood . So ,better not to mess with her ! 

. Afterwards , we went to a range of boutiques and bought some items like clothes , accessories , shoes and cosmetics obviously . Then , we went to the cinema to watch ' Dune ' . Today was indeed prodigious and marvellous ! By the time we were done , it was already dinner-time and we both wanted to enjoy the city's light . Therefore , we will have dinner at ' The River Cafe ' . It is one of the best American restaurant with stunning views of Manhattan and ambrosial food . 

{ A few minutes later : }

~ Yay!!! The restaurant is not crowded today - we can eat peacefully and enjoy the night ! 

~ Yeah , you're right - WOW! Look outside - It's so beautiful ! 

 After getting seated , we looked at the menu and trust me - It is hard to pick a dish ,as all of them look very appetising ! We took 10 minutes to choose something - we got ' wild shrimp ' as starter and for the main course , Fay got  ' duck ' an...

. After getting seated , we looked at the menu and trust me - It is hard to pick a dish ,as all of them look very appetising ! We took 10 minutes to choose something - we got ' wild shrimp ' as starter and for the main course , Fay got  ' duck ' and for me , I opted for ' King Salmon ' but without the red wine star anise sauce ,as I do not consume any alcoholic beverages , even in cooking . I stared at the city's light in utter amazement ! 

. Suddenly , I heard Fayra whispered " Omg ! check out these two guys behind you - They are so handsome ! "

  - " You need a bucket as you've got some drool here , " I teased . " Oh , one will not be enough ! Bring me more - Omg they are so hot ! Look ! " she replied . I chuckled at her for acting like a teenage girl .

~ Yep ! She is still our old Fayra . 

. I turned around to see who was she addressing to  and I regretted doing it now . A surprise that came like a bolt out of the blue ! Similar blue orbits came into my direction and I averted my gaze from them and went back to Fayra' s brown ones , with my eyes and mouth wide opened . " Don't tell me ! Guessing by your reaction ,  I know you agree with me , " she said giving me a wide toothy grin  . 

-" OH CRAP ! " I shouted . 

- " What ?! What's wrong girl ?" Fay asked worriedly . " That's him ! The one with the blue eyes - That's Mr. arrogant " I mumbled . 

- " Wait ! So , you're telling me , that this hot -rich guy is your Mr. arrogant ! GIRL !! You are lucky - Oh , how I wish to meet a guy that attractive . That's unfair , you get only the hottest guys .  Well , if you don't want him - I can help you with that ! I'm your bestie after all and sharing is caring , " she exclaimed with a wink . " Aw , too late ! He cannot stop checking you out," she added . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------