chapter 15 : Under the rain

. In the fullness of time , today was the last day of the ' Fashion Week ' and it was phenomenal ! 

~ After all , an opalescent entrance should definitely end with a final bouquet .

~ Yes indeed . 

. They did it at ' Le musee du louvre ' and it was like a typical winter show with a mixture of the Victorian's epoch and modernity , which was eyes-opening .  Today , I wanted to wear something which fits the winter fashion theme - Therefore , I opted for this casual and chic outfit :

 For the cessation of this occasion ,  the producers came on the stage to thank everyone and we applauded while some cheered out loud ! 

. For the cessation of this occasion ,  the producers came on the stage to thank everyone and we applauded while some cheered out loud ! 

. It was drizzling in the morning but now , it was raining cats and dogs ." Oh no ! How am I suppose to reach my car now ?! I don't have an umbrella , " I moaned in frustration , standing in front of the doorway  , all alone . " Here , let me help you " said a voice behind . 

~ Yin Lin ! Again ! Every time !  

- " My car is parked next to yours and I have an umbrella with me . So , let's go together ," he said with a friendly smile . " How come you have an umbrella on you ?" I asked - " The rain was dribbling earlier and thus , I preferred to bring one with me -just in case " - " Makes sense ," I spat out . He rolled his eyes and pulled out the black umbrella -" Come , " he said withdrawing his hand for me to take it . I dithered but hold it as I did not want to spend the whole evening here , waiting for the rain to stop like a dunce . He suddenly pulled me closer to him and put his hand around my waist . 

~ Can I ?

~ Go ahead ! 

~ Ahhhhhhhh ! Oh my god ! I can't with this guy . Please have some mercy on the butterflies ! 

- " Better ! Like that we won't spoil our clothes with the raindrops ," he exclaimed ,like it was something normal to embrace a lady like that all of a sudden . We walked in complete silence to our cars and then he spoke , " Y-Y-You smelled uh good ." Wait , did he just stammer ?! " Uh thanks ," I said . " Congratulations again ! " - " Thank you and I'm so happy that you guys came to support me . I'm legitly grateful ! " - " The pleasure is ours ! " 

. We finally arrived to our destinations - I gave Yin Lin a hug and was about to hop into my car , when he grabbed my hand and said , " Let's have dinner together tonight ! " - " Uh , I mean a friendly dinner - just you and me . I don't have any plans tonight , so , I thought maybe we could- " he declared with scratching the back of his neck again . I have noticed that he does this every time he is nervous . 

- " Oh ! I would surely love to but Fay and I have some plans tonight . There is only a few days left for her before she goes to Bali . Hence , we are going to have some fun ! " I said .

- " It's ok , no worries ! We can next time. Enjoy ! " he said and gave me a small kiss on my cheek. 

~ He gave you a KISS ! We are dreaming , right ? 

. I was shocked and my face was clearly showing it . " Don't display this reaction . I was just trying to be nice and polite ! " he defended . " By giving a kiss ? " I said . " That's what friends do sometimes , prove me wrong if not ! " - " No you are actually right . Fair enough ," I said . 

~ You were not suppose to agree even if it is true or not . You played me false ! 

~ Shut up drama queen ! Weren't you the one who was screaming over his touch earlier , huh ? 

~ Yeah but now ,we are talking about a kiss !

~ Just a friendly one . 

~ Go to the doctor to get your eyes and ears clean .

~ Stop it already .

~ Alright meanie . 

- " Can I get one then ?" he said with wink . " In your dreams ! " I replied . 

~ See ! But nice comeback . 

. I heard him said something like ' I wish ' , but I was not quite so sure and thus ,chose to ignore it  . I hopped in my car and was already on my way home . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------