Part 5.5

Ryujin left the café early as she had promised her mother that she would help her pack for her trip. A few minutes after she greeted the three girls one last time, Lia decided to tell Yeji and Yuna that she was staying with Ryujin for some time. They felt a bit betrayed at first but then understood that what happened, was for the best. They felt bad for Lia because of the whole situation of her parents' divorce.

"Hey Ryujin, I'm back!" Lia took her shoes off.
"Hi Lia, so how was your day?"
"I guess it was alright but I'm already so sleepy."
"Don't sleep yet, you have to eat dinner first."
"Alright, hey, where's your mom and brother?"
"My mom decided to leave early for her business trip and my brother will be staying with my grandparents. So it's just us at home but don't worry, I'm a pretty good housekeeper!"
"I'm sure you are! Is it okay if I ask you something?"
"Of course, what is it?"
"Where's your dad?"
Ryujin froze for a minute and took a deep breathe before answering.
"If it makes you feel uncomfortable, you don't need to tell me!"
"My dad passed away."
Lia's heart stopped when she heard those words and saw tears in Ryujin's eyes. She felt guilty for asking her.
"I'm so... sorry Ryujin. I had no idea." She wiped the tears off her face and held her hand. She knew Ryujin felt pain because she squeezed her hand.
"He got into a car accident last year and thing's have been pretty hard."
Lia didn't know what to do so she gave Ryujin a warm hug.
"I'm sorry that happened. I'm here if you ever want to express your anger or tears."
"Thank you Lia. I'm going to go set up dinner now, wait for me."
"Can I help you in any way?"
"I'm alright."
She let go of her hand as Ryujin stood up. She knew Ryujin was in pain. Her father's death was too much for her too handle.

Ryujin...
I just want you to be happier...