Part 10.5

Lia rang the door bell pleased to see Ryujin open it with a big smile.

"How was fencing?"
"Pretty fun, we just sat there while my teacher explained how he confessed to his girlfriend."
"Oh, well, I guess that is fun? How was your lunch?"
"Even better because my Ryu made it for me."
"Well Ryu will continue making even better lunches for her Lia."
"Good, I wouldn't want it any other way."
"I suggest you freshen up and then start on your homework, we have a test tomorrow so you need to sleep on time."
Lia followed Ryujin's advice and took a quick warm shower and changed into her pajamas. She started on the homework which she found very confusing and eventually gave up after an hour.

"Hey Lia, I brought you your favourite tea, oh what's wrong?" Ryujin saw Lia scratching her head as she attempted doing homework.
"Thanks for the tea Ryu, this homework is just too complicated, I don't understand this topic at all! I'm going to fail tomorrow's test for sure!"
Ryujin placed the tea on her desk and brought a chair to sit next to her.
"Don't worry, I'll explain it to you. So basically you want to start this question by first identifying which formula you must use. You are trying to find pressure so you must know that in order to find pressure, you need to divide force over area. So here are the quantities they—"
Ryujin continued teaching Lia all night, helping her finish her homework and preparing for the test.

"Well, it's 2 AM now so I suggest we sleep, I think you're ready for the test Lia!"
"I am now thanks to you! I never knew Physics was this fun! You're seriously the best Ryu!" Lia exclaimed half asleep. After a few seconds, she immediately fell asleep on her desk.
"Hey Lia, wake up, you'll hurt your neck, go to your bed."
"Just five minutes please."
"What am I going to do with you Lia." Ryujin sighed. She carried Lia to her bed and tucked her in.
"Ok then, now you're in bed so goodnight!"
Lia stopped Ryujin by taking her hand. She pulled her closer and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"Thank you Ryujin, goodnight." And Lia fell asleep.

Ryujin closed the door behind her, she had a huge smile on her face.
Ahh, Lia kissed my cheek! I'm never going to wash my face again!
But then quickly realised in order to have good skin, she needs to wash it.
They both slept peacefully that nice, ready to ace the test the next morning.

—————-
Ok guys so is it any better? Is it entertaining enough to read?