Part 11

The next morning, Lia woke up feeling very bright and fresh even though he barely got any sleep. She was ready to ace the test and make Ryujin proud. She made her way downstairs and to her surprise, there was no Ryujin until she remembered, 'Ryujin can't wake up if she hasn't had at least 5 hours of sleep.' She made her way to Ryujin's bedroom where she found the girl peacefully sleeping. She looked very relaxed and had this soft smile on her face.

"Hey Ryu, wake up, otherwise we'll be late." She gently patted the girl's head.
"Five minutes please, five minutes."
"I'll have to drag you out of bed! You wouldn't want me doing that right?"
"Do it."
"Huh?" Lia was surprised. "Ok then."
She pulled the blanket off. The cold air stabbed Ryujin's uncovered feet and arms. She was only wearing shorts and a t-shirt so she jumped right out.
"Hey, why did you that Liaaa!"
"You asked for it." She teased.
"Ok then, give me a few minutes, I'll freshen up and make breakfast."
"Thanks Ryujinnie!" Lia teased again while giving her a hug.

They finally where on their way to school. Lia was extra happy when walking to school and Ryujin couldn't help but ask:
"You're in a really good mood today, did something happen?"
"Nope, this is just the first time I've been ready for a test! Thanks to you of course."
"Oh, well, no, it was your hard work, good for you Lia. I'm also in a particularly good mood today too."
"What's the reason behind your good mood?"
"Because-" Ryujin was about to say 'because you kissed my cheek last night' but managed to compose herself and say,
"Because you're in a good mood today!"
They both laughed and had their normal discussions on the way to school.

Even Yeji and Yuna noticed Lia's vivid happiness. They found it adorable and cute that it was because of Ryujin helping her out.

"That test was so stupid! What even was that!" Yeji complained as they left the classroom.
"Hey, I think it went pretty good!" Lia responded, of course this was thanks to tutor Shin. "And I have Ms Shin to thank for that." She smiled at Ryujin.
"It's because of your hard work last night Lia, not because of me! I think the test was pretty good too."
"Guys can I say something," Yeji asked.
They nodded.
Yeji took a deep breath and said, "JinLia, my new ship name"
Both Lia and Ryujin stood there in shock and embarrassment.
Thoughts were racing through Lia's mind:
YEJI KNOWS I LOVE RYU HOW COULD SHE SAY THAT IN FRONT OF HER WHY WHY WHY HWANG YEJI RYUJIN CAN'T KNOW
Thoughts were racing through Ryujin's mind:
WAS I BEING OBVIOUS? CAN YEJI TELL? IS SHE TEASING US? DOES LIAAAA KNOOWWWW? SHE CAN'T KNOW HWANG YEJI I WANT AN EXPLANATION
They both calmly laughed it off as both Lia and Ryujin gave their friend, Yeji a 'I want to talk to you later' face.

Lia went off to fencing after school which gave Ryujin the opportunity to ask Yeji.

"Hey Yeji, um is it okay if I ask you something?"
"Go ahead!"
"Why did you say JinLia earlier?"
"Because you both would be great together."
"What does that mean?"
"It means you would be a good girlfriend for Lia. See, I'm unsure of Lia's feelings (Yeji remembering she still has to be a loyal friend to Lia) but I can tell she loves you a lot. She spends more time with you than me and is always so happy around you."
"Oh, I didn't know."

"What about you?"
"Do you like Lia?"