The Beach

Olivia's pov:

I was walking down the beach think about my life. Sunset was beautiful red and orange light. I was thinking about my problems. You see i have problems whit eating. I can be without the food for days. I some food in my hands for birds on the beach. But for some reason I felt dizy. The last thing I heard was " Willow no!" And everything went dark.

Tom Felton pov :

It was really busy Day I had so much work and two Interviews i got home at my dinner and got dinner for my crazy dog Willow. After dinner I told her. "It's time for your walk Willow." She know what I am talking about and to the front door. I laughed to my self and went after her. This beach is beautiful I come here everyday since I moved. Here in LA I have more life and sometimes it's good to be a little far from everyone and everything I know. I moved here almost 2 years ago. So we are walking down the beach. The sunset was beautiful red and orange. No people and it's relaxing. For some reason Willow started to run and bark. She was running to the girl who was standing by water. "WILLOW NO." but she kepps jumping around her. But then the girl fell unconscious before I got there. I checked her pulse but it was really week. I called 911. I wanted to check her phone to call someone buy it was locked. I hope she will be Okey. She went to the hospital and I went home to live Willow. And then I went straight to the hospital. I wanna know what's wrong.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So I hope you like it this far. I will try and post every day. Next chapter will be longer. ( I will try promes) ly. <3
Date; 27.11.2021