Liam

Upadet : 10.09.2021

Olivia's pov:

It's been a week since Mrs. Felton was here and me and Tom while we are kind of friends. I have so much work this days and I can't finish everything on time. I was not whit Milo on walk in two days I let her in garten that is back of house. I was working on some new project for new magazine whit models and I can't fack this up. Suddenly I heard my phone. It's my brother. Oh oh. "Yes?" I answered the phone. "Olivia we have problem." He said in worried voice. "Chris what's wrong?" I asked. "It's Liam he is out of the jail." When he said that I think my heart stopped. Liam is my crazy ex boyfriend. "W-what?" I tried not to cry. "Yes I don't know how. But mom and dad are happy and they said we're you are staying."He told me. Oh no. "Chris." I don't know what to say. "Oli please take care of your self go to Tom or one of your friends. Just be safe. I will try to came in next few days. I need to go now but I will call you later." He said and hang up. What am I going to do. I start to cry. My heart stops again when I heard doreball. And someone knocking. Oh lord help me. I opened the dore and "Hello Olivia." Sadi Liam Who was smirking. "What are you doing here. Get out of my house." I told him. "Oh baby this is not how you welcome you boyfriend in house."He told me. How dare he. "Please get out. I will call police please." I startet to cry. "Oh no. I need to finished the business I started few months ago." He told me coming closer to me. I tried to step back but he hit me I fell on the floor and Milo got scared and run away of the house. "Oh how much I missed you." He told be and took be to sofa. "Please let me go."I cried out but he didn't listen. He started to
⬇️🔞 (wearing rape)
To take of my clothes. "Please Liam stop please." I was begging him but he didn't stop he was touching my private area. And was kissing me everywhere I try to stop him whit screaming and he just hit me. He took of his pants and started to rape me. I cold not even cry anymore. So I just let it happen. "This was good but I need to go now. But you will not say anything. And then everything went black.
(SOMETHING LIKE THIS SHOULDN'T NEVER HAPPEN TO ANYONE. IF YOU WERE IN SITUATION LIKE THIS PLEASE TALK TO YOUR PARENTS OR TO SOMEONE. I DIDN'T WANT TO PUT ANY  MORE DEATELS BECAUSE ITS TO MUCH FOR SOME STORY THAT NEED TO BE CUTE.)

Tom's pov:
It's been few weeks since my mother was here and me and Olivia have really good friendship. I didn't saw her in few days because she has so much work. I made my self something to eat when I heard that some is at my doorstep and I think it's not human. I opend my door and saw Milo. "Milo? Are you alone? Where is Olivia?" Olivia never let's Milo alone. And Milo seems scared. Something is not right. Milo looks like she is crying. Willow came to her usually they are jumping around when they see each other but now Milo is just clam. I sit down. "I will be right back." I told he and pet her and Willow. I run out of the house and run to Olivia's house when I saw man running out of the house and in the car. I quickly went to Olivia and knocked on the door and ring the bell but nothing. I got in and in living room. And what I saw break my heart. Olivia unconscious and naked on the floor. I quickly checked her pulse and it was really week. I got up to her bed room and took blanket and someone's phone ring. It was Chris on lockscrean it her brother. "Hello?" I asked. "Olivia. Wait who are you?" He asked me. "Am her friend. Tom." I told him. "Oh Okey where is she is she Okey." He asked me. "No I need to call 911" I told him. "What heppend?" He asked me. "I don't know but it's not good." I told him and hang up. I call 911. And told them address. I put shirt on her and some pants. After 15 minutes. She is in hospital and I went home to get my car. I got to the hospital. "Olivia where is her room." I asked nurse. "She is unconscious right know. It's seems that she was raped. She has broken hand. She will be in coma for few days." She told me. "In which room is she?" I asked her. "Are you her family? " She asked me. "N no but good friend." I told her. "She is in room 324 but you can't get in jet. Did you tell her family?" She asked. I nodded. I went to her room and looked in but didn't get in. She looked so pretty in that bed. I didn't even know that I get her phone when I heard. It was his brother. "Yes. It Tom." I answered.  "Hey um how is she?" He asked me. "Weak. Unconscious. Had broken arm." I told him. "Am coming to LA can you text me address?" He asked. "Yes yes of course."  I answered. And he hang up I text him address. I give one more look on her. "She will be Okey." Nurse said. "I hope so." I told her. "You need to go home. You can't go in if you are not family." She sadi I nodded and left hospital. I need to take care of Willow an d Milo.
.
.
.
.
.
Here the next chapter. I hope ypu like it. Again SOMETHING LIKE THIS SHOULDN'T NEVER HAPPEN TO ANYONE. IF YOU WERE IN SITUATION LIKE THIS PLEASE TALK TO YOUR PARENTS OR TO SOMEONE. I DIDN'T WANT TO PUT ANY  MORE DEATELS BECAUSE ITS TO MUCH FOR SOME STORY THAT NEED TO BE CUTE.)  Take care who you trust!!!.
Vote and comment ❤