Already forget about her?

Update: 01.01.2022
Olivia's pov: (Smut wearing)

We had so much fun. "So are we going home or?" I asked him. "I have something for you.' He told me. He give me oh my God this necklace is beautiful. 'It's so beautiful. Thank you Tom.' 'You welcome darling. Let's go to car.' He said and we went to car and start driving. I was in my thoughts that I didn't even feel his hand on my things going up and down. I swallow. 'You Okey darling?' He asked me. Not looking away from road. 'Yeah just tired.' I answered him. His hand was close to my pussy that is now wet. I can't breathe.  'Here we are.' He sadi. He opened my door car and we went in side. When we get inside the dogs are sleeping. I turn to Tom and he was already looking at me. He come close to me and kissed me. I kissed him back. We were having making out session in our hallway.  'Jump.' He said to me and I did he was holding me and walk upstairs to his bedroom. He trowed me on his bed. This is first time that I am in here. 'Your bedroom is so..' I break kiss. 'Our bedroom now. But what want to you tell is so? He asked. Our bedroom. I love him. I really do. 'Is so Malfoy.' I told him. 'Darling.' He sadi. 'What Draco Malfoy is my favorite character.' I told him. 'Well then. My name is Malfoy Draco malfoy.' He told me. And then I kissed him. I sit in his lap and took of his T shirt. 'Are you sure darling?' He asked me. 'More than sure.' I told him. He kissed me and took of my T shirt. He put me back on bed so he was laying on top of me. Can I take of your pants?' He asked me. I nodded. He took of my rest clothes and his. So we are both naked. I looked down on him and boy was he big. 'You like what you see darling?' He asked. 'I could say the same to you Mr. Malfoy.' I said smirking.  'That reminds me. You need to be panshed for your little TV show.' He sadi and I know exactly what he meant.  He lay down and start slowly to go between my legs he kissed my things and making way to my clit. I feel his hot breath on my pussy. He then kissed my clit. I moaned. He started to eating me. 'Fuck that fells so good.' I cried out of pressure...............
After we did what we did we lay down I on his chest and he was playing whit my hair. We took blanket and soon I feel my self falling asleep. But before my sleep took me I hear him say ' I love you darling. And I will keep you safe. I promise.' And then is dark and my dreams are taking me...
I wake up in the morning whit strong hands around me. It was so warm and morning was cold.  In LA is no rain. But this morning is a rainy morning. 'Don't move you are warm.' I heard Tom say pulling me closer to him. I saw our clothes on floor. And memory's of last night start to come back. I smiled to my self. I turned around and saw Tom sleeping. He than put his head on my chest and my tits. 'Tom wake up.' I was telling him but he didn't respond. 'Tommy.' Nothing. 'Come on Tom I need to pee.' I told him. 'Five more minutes please.' He told me. ' No I need to use bathroom.' I said but he didn't respond. And then I got idea. 'We can take shower together if you wake up.' He then lift his head and took my arm and took me to bathroom. 'You said shower together?' He said. We did our business and took shower. It was just nice shower we were washing or hair to each other. We got dressed.  'I will make breakfast you take dogs on walk and not to park take them to nice walk.' I told him and he rolled his eyes. I know him to well already. He needs walk too. He is always home. I decided that I will make small English breakfast I know how Tom love English breakfasts.

Tom's pov:
We took shower together I was getting hard seeing her naked body but I keep it cool. I don't want her to think that I want her just for her body. But dame she dose have beautiful body. Not skinny but not to fat. It's normal.  I love her for her don't get me wrong. I am walking whit dogs and saw few girls running to me. They asked for pictures. I was walking home when I got call. I saw who it is and it's Chris. Olivia's brother. 'Hey man whats up?' I answered the phone. 'You already forgot about her?' He seems angry.  Is he talking about Olivia? 'What are you talking about?" I asked him. 'It's all over internet. Pictures whit you and some girl in restaurant.' Oh boy. Not again. 'I can explain.' I can't. 'Save it Tom. I tough that you are different.' And the line went of. Fuck now they are going to think bad about me. I got home. And here smells so good. 'We are home.'  I yelled. 'Oh hey guys.' Olivia said. And pet the dogs. 'I made English breakfast.
I know how much you love.' She sadi. 'Oh God. What did I do to deserve you. I love you darling.' I said to her. She looked at me. Oh no was it to soon. Dose she love me back. I fell her lips on me. 'I love you to Tom.' She sadi and hugged me. 'Let's eat.' She told me. We sit on table silently.  'Umm Chris called me when I was on walk.' I told her and she looked me sad. 'Why?' She asked me. And you could say that she was sad. 'They are pictures of us of yesterday in restaurant.' I told her. 'But it doesn't show your face don't worry.' I told her. 'Yeah I saw pictures but why did he  called you?' She asked. 'He was telling me how he thought I was different. And how I already forget about you.' I told her. 'I..I don't know what to now. I .' 'Hey it's Okey. Don't worry about it.' I told her.

.
.
.
.
.
So I am so sorry if it was to mach information. But if you like it I can  make more smut chapters. And yeah Happy new year everyone.
Don't forget to vote and comment. ❤