Test

Update: 5.12.2021
Tom's pov:

Everything is looks good my whole house is clean even my room. Thank good Olivia said yes am so thankful for her. She even took three days of her work. It's ten in the morning and my mother should be here at eleven. She told me not to came to airport that she is going to take taxi. Am so nervous. I was in deep thoughts when I heard doorbell. Is she here? I opend and thank God it was Olivia. "HI Tom." She said and she looked good btw that shirt and that jeans her ass looked so good. OKEY STOP CONTROL YOUR SELF TOM. "HI baby." I smirked at her. "Baby?" She asked. "You are my girlfriend for this week so let's practice?" I asked her. "No. And how do you look btw get dressed." She told me oh right I was shirt less. I went to my room and she sit in living room. Oh not now. I got hard just by looking at her this will take while.

Olivia's pov;

He looked good whit out that shirt that abs is he working out or SERIOUSLY SOMETHING IS WRONG WHIT YOU. And why is he taking so long? Ugh. Doorbell is his mother here? Ugh he is in his room doing God now what. Should I opend. Yes go open. When I opened the door there stood a woman who looked little like Tom. "Hi oh is Tom Felton living here?" She asked. "Um yes you most be Mrs . Felton?" I asked. "Oh yes Sharon Felton. And you must be Olivia his girlfriend right?" She asked me back I nodded and let here in. "Oh let me help you whit bags?" I asked but she didn't let me. "Oh am not that old dear. But you are more beautiful than in pictures." She told me and I blush. "Thank you Mrs. Felton. Please take sit I will se what Tom is doing. He is in his room." I told here and went upstairs. He he's so many room. Ugh. I got in first one and so him Oh God no. I quickly turned around. "Tom what the hell are you doing. Your mother is here." I said. "Olivia am so sorry I will be down in minute. He said and I quickly went out of the room am so red like tomato. Is he sirius right now. I think you all know what I saw. Ugh am so embarrassed right now. I went down to his mother and she was checking house out. "The house is clean am surprised. Are you cleaning his house?" She asked me but before I got answere Tom interpreted me. "Mother. Welcome." He said and they hugged. "I see that you meet Olivia." He said and am not looking at him. Am to embarrassed. "Oh she is so sweet." She answered. "Oliva dear do you know how to cook?" She asked me. "I um yes." I answered. "Great am hungry but tired in same time do you mind making something while I chat whit my son?" She asked me. "Not at all." I answered. "And dear re you Okey you look like you are going to be sick?" She asked me again. "N-no am am fine." I said and turned to the kitchen. "Mom why don't you sit in living room and I bring coffee?"Tom asked his mother. "Oh that would be great honey." She said and went to living room. "Look Olivia if you don't want this anymore I answered it fine." He told me. What I don't mind to see his dick a I mean. "Oh don't worry about that it's fine." I said interporting my dirty thoughts. "Really?"He asked me. "Yes it's fine." I told him. "Okey. Look this making dinner it test and it's not last it will be so much test this three days." He said. "Test?" I asked nervous. I didn't have test since I finished my college. "Yes she want to test you. How are you like the girlfriend." He said. "Dose she do that to everyone of you?" I asked mining his brothers. "Yes." He answered. "Whit yours last girlfriend?" I asked. What am curses. "Let's just say it didn't and whal." He said. Ha! Bitch! What I was jeules of his ex when they were together. "Tom what is taking you so long?" His mother was calling him from living room. "Good lack. Btw you need to do dinner two hours if you want be good." He told me and went. Great. Let's cook.
.
.
.
.
.
Let's hope she is not gonna burn the kitchen down. I hope you liked this chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment. ♡