One more Angle went to fly

Update: 19.11.2021

Third pov:

Her parents heard the car and someone yelling outside. They went to the street and saw Olivia and Tom. Tom was calling hospital and crying and her parents didn't realize that that was Olivia until they came closer.  "Oh God my girl." Said her mother and sit next to  her. "What did we do Rafael?" She start to cry. Tom just focused on her. He wanted to yell at them and get them away from her body but he just wanted to make sure that she is Okey. The hospital arrived and they said that just one person can go whit. Olivia's mother wanted to come and there is were Tom speaks. "I will come whit her. You were not there for her went she needed you the most. She doesn't need you know." He said and wanted to go but her dad stopped him. An said: 'we are her parents.' And in all that Tom answered. 'I don't think so.' He sadi and they drove of. Her mother cried so much realizing what they did. They went back and Chris come home. 'She is still not here. I will go get her.' But her dad stopped him. He explained everything to him and Chris was passed. He was yelling at his parents and they just listened to him. 'We need to get to the hospital.' He sadi. They all sit in the taxi and came to hospital. 'Olivia Smith. Hit by car.' Said Chris. 'Third floor. Room 203.' The nurse  said. They all went to the room. Tom was sitting on floor to the room and crying. 'T Tom wh what happened?' Asked Chris. Her parents came along. They both were crying. 'She.. she.. is g..gone.' He cried out. 'What how do you mean gone?' Chris said. Tom standing up and saying: 'She is death.' He sadi. 'Oh my God. What did we do?' Her mother cried out. 'You killed her.' Tom sadi. 'Along ago. But this was final. Am sorry for your lost Chris.' Said Tom. Chris was crying. Whit her parents.

Tom's pov :

I was scared to death what is if this time I really lose her. She went to surgery and ti went pretty fest doctor came out and called me to his office. 'So Tom she is fine nothing is broken the surgery wasn't needed. She is awake and she got her memory back. 'Okey. That good right?' I asked him. 'Yeah that is good.' He said and stopped. 'I feel like there is but.' I said and he nodded. 'She was in hospital in last month so much and we got later that says that she need to pay bills from hospital. But bills are so much.' He sadi. Why is he telling mi this. 'How much?' I asked and I think you all know what I will do. '28 100,99 dollars.'He sadi. She dose not have so much money. 'Don't tell her that. I will sand money do the hospital bank tomorrow.' He nodded. 'She wants to see you. ' He sadi. We went to her room and there she is again. She he'd few brushes on her face but she still looks beautiful. 'Hey darling.' I sadi. 'I will give you privacy.' Doctor said. 'Doctor can you stay for moment." She asked her voice is so week. Doctor nodded and closed the door. 'I wanted to ask you something. Tom I don't want see my family again.' She sadi. 'Okey darling where are you going whit this?' Am confused. 'Doctor can we faked my death?' She aseked. 'Wait what?' I asked. I understand what is happening but this. I did not though she was going on that. 'We we can. But why?' Asked Doctor confused as I am. 'I want my family out of life. I can't take this anymore. Please.' She said again. 'Uhm yes yes we can do that.' Doctor said. 'Tom?' He said. 'I... darling why?' I asked. 'Tom please.' She said. 'I will help but just whit one think.' I sadi. And I hope this is smart decision. 'Which is?' She asked. 'You have to stay whit me at my hose you can work from hose and you will not go anywhere alone. I don't want something to happen to you.' I say. And she nodded..
.
.
..
I was thinking so I will post two chapters today for my apology for not posting. Love you.
Don't forget to vote and comment.