Mrs.Malfoy

Olivia's pov:

He is speaking am just listen. He is apologizing.  I already forgive him. I kissed him so hard and he kissed me back. I want this moment to last forever. 'I love you you Tom. And am sorry too. I wanted to take break. Am so sorry. I was just scared that you will live me and I kind of freaked out. Am sorry and I missed you so much.' I break or kiss. He just hugged me. 'It's over now. Everything is back together I love you. Will you give me an other chance?' He asked me. 'I will.' I said to him. Andrew came to us and we played whit him...
.
.
2 years later:

Everything is perfect we are having happy family we wanted. Andrew is now four years old. And he is such smart and cute baby. He ist definitely dadys boy. Since the day Tom came back he apologize every day. He is so sweet. I looked out of the window and they were playing together whit dogs. Tom said he will be good soccer player. But then he says he will be good actor like him. But then definitely will be good at painting. I have family I always wanted.

Tom's pov:
I have family I always wanted. I am playing whit my four old son outside and Olivia is watching us out of the window. I love her I love my son i love my family. Andrew is a little smart player. I am thinking of proposing Olivia tomorrow. I asked Derek and his Wife now if they could watch Andrew tomorrow so me and Olivia could have day for us. Thay have two year old daughter. Me and Derek are always making fun that they will get married. I would be happy if that's happen.
.
.
Next day:
I am hell nervous Oliva didn't want to live Andrew whole day but she will get over it. I told her that is date so she said yes. We are now at restaurant eating and then we will go to fun park. That we were on or first real date. 'It's so beautiful here.' She sadi. 'Yeah but not more beautiful that you are.' I still can make her blush. 'Are you done?' I asked her. 'What is whit you today. You are acting super weird and nervous.' Oh oh did she find the ring? Did some one tell her? 'Tom?' She called me out. 'Yes am done. We are we going next?' She asked me. Calm down Tom you can do this. 'Um yes we will go to um fun park. Yes fun park.' I told her. Fuck. That look on her face. 'Okey. What's wrong whit you?' She asked me. Stay cool. 'Nothing babe.' Fuck me. 'Babe?' She asked. 'Y-yes.' I answered. 'You are never calling be babe. It darling or love or my girl but I never heard you calling me babe.' That is true. 'Pff please. Can we go now?' Come on Olivia don't be stubborn. She took a deep breath. 'Okey fine. But I will find out sooner or later.' She told me. And if I don't start acting normal she will find out sooner. I kissed her and that we went to fun park. She has been asking me so many questions in fun park that I could take it anymore so I insist that we go to beach it's getting late anyway. 'So we will walk a little and than go home. Because am tired.' She sadi. I nodded. You got this Tom. Come on begging your perfect speech. I have made speech but I forgot everything now. My brean dose not to work whit me. 'Tom.' I heard my name. 'Honestly what is wrong whit you today. You have been acting do weird and in your thoughts whole day.' She sadi. 'Okey.' I sadi and took a deep breath. She looked me weird. 'So.' I begin but nothing came out. 'So?' She said. 'Four years ago on this date. I meet you on this beach but you meet me in hospital. You fainted and Willow came running to you. I try to stop her but she didn't. In first I didn't see you but when Willow stopped I run to you. You didn't want to wake up so I took you to hospital. When you woke up and I looked at your eyes I saw scared and lost girl. But strong. And I now that I need to make you mein. So we have been dating. And I fucked up so many times. And am so sorry for that. And I will be sorry for that day I left to film a movie. I regret saying yes to company. You give me something none can give me but you. You gave me a son. Yes I was not there I missed two years of his life and am so sorry for that. I love you so much and question that am asking you tonight is...' I got on my knees and took the ring out. 'Will you do me marry me so we could be the strongest wizard and which in hogwarts? So we could beet Potter and mudbloods?' She was crying and laughing at the say time. 'Yes. Oh my God yes YES.' She screamed and she was jumping I put a ring on her finger and I finally made her mein and mein forever. 'Soon my Mrs. Malfoy'...
.
.
.
(The ring is ⬆️⬆️)
Would you like someone to propose you in Harry Potter stile? Because am sure as hell I want mu Draco to propose me like this. So we have one more chapter left. Thank you.
Vote and comment.