What did I do?

Update: 04.01.2022
Olivia's pov:

Is it because of me. I don't want to be
bothering Tom so his friends can't come over. Tom wants to talk to me. Is he going to tell me to go to my old house so Derek can be here?  'Do you want him to go or stay. I mean i can tell him to go to hotel room.' Tom sadi to me. 'Tom I don't want to be bothering you so your friends can't came over.' I told him. 'No you are not bothering me darling.' He sadi to me. 'I don't mind him staying here it's your house.' I told him. 'It's our house.' Tom said and it make me smile and blush. We went back to Derek in living room. And he was playing whit puppy's. 'Man you can stay here the long you want.' Said Tom to him. 'Oh I have already hotel room. But tnx' He sadi. We nodded. 'Um Tom i should make dinner. What do you want to eat?' I asked him. 'Oh we will go to restaurant. Get ready.' He told me and continue conversation with Derek. He can't just tell me so. What should I be wearing. And even if i ask him he won't tell me. 'Tom can you first take dogs outside?' I asked him. 'Well you can do it know it's been a week.' He told me. What the hell is wrong whit him. I don't want to argue with him right now. So i didn't say anything I just simply nodded and went to get dogs. I was walking whit them down to street and when I was coming back. I really feel sad. What is wrong whit Tom.  Why is he acting this way. I will just stay home. I will probably be ignorant at restaurant.  'Hey are you ready? We are going.' Tom sadi coming out of the door. Why he expects me to be readyI was outside. 'Oh um I will just stay home.' I told him. I am on edge of crying but I will be strong. 'Oh Okey we will not be long.' He told me. He even didn't ask me way i want to stay home. I got in room gave dogs food and went to guestroom. I take shower and got in my pajama.  I lay in bed and start crying. Did I do something? Am asking myself. I ring Tom but he is not answering to my calls I soon fell asleep....

Tom's pov:

We came to restaurant and I have feeling that I did something bad. But I don't know what. 'Hey man you Okey?' Asked Derek.  'Yeah everything is fine.' I told him. 'So how did you and girl meet?'He asked. 'Long story. But beautiful.' I told him. We talk a little bit. 'It's really late we should be going.'Said Derek.  'Yeah I will drop you to your hotel room.' I said to him and he nodded. I drove him of to hotel and start to go home. I opened the door and the dogs were a sleep. All lights were of. Is Oliva sleeping? But I think it's to early to go to sleep I mean it's 21.45 in night.  I got to room and she was not there. I began to panic.  Where the hell is she? I left room and saw that guestroom is closed. I never close guestrooms if someone is not here. I got in and saw Oliva sleeping on bed. Why would she sleep in here because we share room. I got closer to her and saw that her cheeks were red. She was crying. Why would she be crying.  I didn't do anything did I. I will gave her time. I kissed her on top of her head and cover her whit blanket. I left the room. I left the door open a little bit if she would have bad dream. I left the room and went to my- our room and I don't want to sleep on bed if she is not here. So I take blanket and pillow and went to living room. I will sleep on sofa.

Olivia's pov:
I wake up and I think it's seven in morning. I was alone in bed. And then I remembered why
I got up got my self ready and went to make breakfast. I came to living room and saw Tom sleeping on sofa. Why didn't he go to our- to his room to sleep on bed. I want so badly to wake him up and kiss him. But I got my self together.  I went to kitchen the dogs were already waiting for food. I gave them food and clean water. I will go and buy something for food. I got dogs ready for walk. In case that Tom  wake up. I left him massage.  I went out of the house and to bakery. I have ten minutes walk. It's beautiful outside in morning. I am night person but I love day in morning. It's so relaxing. I bought some chroasons and fresh juice. I made my way home. When i got home. I herd guitar playing. Tom is playing guitar in his room. I got my phone and saw that he is live. So I made breakfast on table and wait for him to finish. I herd him coming downstairs. 'Morning darling.' He said and kissed my cheek. 'Morning.' I said not looking at him but I saw that he got hurt by my behavior. We ate in silence. I wanna so badly to kiss him. We finished our food and I got up to make dishes. 'Let me.' Tom said. 'It's Okey I got it already.' I answered and not waiting for him to respond I already did everything and he was just standing there and watching me. 'Oliva. Can I ask you something?' He sadi. He said my name so sad. 'Yeah.' I answered. 'What did I do?' He asked me. What did you do it's the question. 'Nothing Tom.' I sadi I really don't want to argue whit him. 'I did something. And you are upset whit me. If you wasn't than why did you sleep in guestroom.' He said. 'Am not upset whit you Tom.' I told him. 'Yes you are. Don't lay to me.' He sadi coming closer to me. He pushed me to wall that was behind me. 'What did I do?'  He asked again. 'I don't know. I it hurt me how you acted yesterday in front of your friend. I feel left on side.' I sadi and went to living room. I sit on sofa whit my legs in my hands. Tom came to me and hugged me. 'Am so  sorry darling. I didn't mean to act like that. Am so sorry. Will you forgive me?' He asked. 'Of course I will.' I answered him. And he kissed me. 'Why did you sleep on sofa last night?' I asked him. 'I don't like sleeping in that bed whit out you.' He sadi and we kissed again.
(Wearing suit.🔞)
We kissed again and I sit in his lap. He pulled me closer to him squisching my ass. I moaned into his mouth. He started to kiss my neck finding my sweet spot. I took of his T shirt and kissed him down to his neck then abs. I got on my knees and took of his pants. And boy he was hard. I put him in my mouth and start to suck him of. He took his hand in my hair and helped me. He then cum in my mouth. I feel my self getting wet and he then pull me up took of my jeans and panties. 'Ride me darling.' He sadi. And I did what he told me. He then cum inside me. ' Am so sorry.  I didn't mean to.' He said. 'It's Okey am taking birth control.' I told him. 'But one day darling I will put a little Felton in you it's a promise.' He sadi. And I blush. The rest of the day we cuddle and did sweet things....
.
.
.
.
Soo a little longer chapter. What do you say? Is it long enough? Anyway hope you had a good day.
Don't forget to vote and comment
Ly Uma