Tom

Tom's pov:
I was standing there she was standing there. I was looking at her. She was looking at me. I was speechless less. She was speechless.  I didn't know what to do or say. She didn't know what do or say. Derek and I am  guessing his girlfriend hugged each other. But Olivia she was schoked whit whole situation. We heard baby cry am guessing it's or baby. She run in house. And I want to come after her. But I was stopped by Derek. 'Let her be alone.' He sadi. 'Baby I will be right beck.' Said his girlfriend.  'I don't know what to say to her. I don't know anything anymore' I told Derek. 'If you let her be alone a little bit she will came to you. Now she know that you are here. Me and Mia will go to her home. She dose not look good.  Am getting worried. Anyway go in sit in living room and wait. She is waiting two years for you. I think you can wait now for her.' He said to me. I hate to admit that he is right. His girlfriend came out of the house and they left  I came in closed the door and sit in living room. I was thinking about everything what happened to me. I was thinking how did I let this happen to me. I could have happy family. I could give Olivia some time to years ago and talk to her next week. But I left. I know she didn't want that and for sure i didn't want that ti happened. I was angry at my self. I was angry that I am the reason that happened. I feel someone sitting next to me I looked up and I saw my everything. The girl that I always wanted. The girl that win my heart. The girl who is mother of my baby. I still love her more than anything else. I would give everything for her, but her for nothing. 'Olivia.' I sadi it. I said her name not knowing what to say to her next. 'Tom." She said back. But nothing came out of my mouth we were just looking at each other whit an other silence.  Than we herd something upstairs stares. 'Andrew.' Olivia said and run up stairs.  'Andrew.' I whispered to my self. It's a boy. I have son. And she give him my middle name. I am so happy. I can't believe that she gave him my middle name. I went upstairs and she was smiling whit him. Which means that he is Okey. 'Of course you are Okey. All of your toys are now on floor.' She smiled to him. 'Thanunu.' He said to her. It was the most beautiful and the most cutest moment in my life. She looked at me letting me know I can come in. I sit next to her and Andrew got up from her arms and sit on my lap. I looked at Olivia and she was a little surprised that he did that but she smiled to me letting me know that she is Okey whit it. I took a little boy in my heads and hugged him. But it was not long he got of my arms and went to play whit his toys. I was looking at Olivia and she was deep in thoughts. I didn't know what to do next but. I don't know if what I will do next is good idea. And how would she like it. But. I hugged her I hugged her so tight. She just fell in my arms and started to cry.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Because the last chapter was not so long here is the other part. I wanted to put in one chapter Olivia's pov and in other chapter I wanted to put Tom's pov. Let me know how did you like this. Thanks for reading.
Vote and comment.

P.s there is not so much chapter left.