It will be okey

Update:11.12.2021
Tom's pov:

It's been one day. Yesterday I got home took care of dogs. Milo will stay whit us. She eat just in morning she didn't want to go on walk. I know what is she feeling. In one hour her brother will be here. I went to her house and clean a little bit. He living room and kitchen. After twenty minutes her doorbell ring. I got up and open the door. "HI." I told him. "Hey." He said back. I let him in. "So do you want to go to hospital now or?" I asked him. "Yes let's go." We went to my house to take my keys and we went to my black Porsche. We drove of. "How is she?" He asked me after five minutes of silence. "Same as yesterday. I don't know if what changed. None told me anything." I answered. He just nodded. After ten minutes later we arrived to hospital. "HI my name is Chris Smith. Am brother of Olivia Smith." He said to the nurse. "Ah yes. She is good now you can go to her room visit her. She is not awake yet, but we are doing everything we can. She is going to be just fine." She said not looking away from Chris. We got to her room and she was sleeping so clam. "HI Oli it's me Chris. Wake up so we can go out of here and have fun like there is no tomorrow." He was sitting on her bed and holding her hand. "She will be Okey." I told him. "I will kill him." He said. "Who?" I asked. "It was Liam he did this to her." He said. "Who is Liam?" I asked. "Her ex boyfriend. He was in jell. He run away. We put him here two years ago." He said. "Is he tall whit black hair?" I asked. "Yes why?" He answered. "FUCK!" I yelled. "What?" "I saw him yesterday. He was running out of her house." I told him. "We need to talk to police. I will find him and kill him." He said. "This si my fault." I told him. "You didn't know Tom." He said. We sit there for two hours. "Let's eat something." I told him. We get up and went to small restaurant near hospital. I really hope she will be Okey.
When we ate we got home I took dogs outside. Milo is sad but she si getting better. When I came home I gave them food and started live on Instagram. I told my guitar and start singing random songs. I didn't even realize that I was singing about Olivia till I didn't read comment : who is he singing about? And then I finished live and went to bed. She will be Okey. It will be Okey.
Tomorrow morning I got call from hospital that Olivia woke up but they didn't tell me how is she and that we need to came to her. So I took my car and went for Chris and we went to hospital. "Ah Tom and Chris. Please come whit me." The doctor said. I looked at Chris and we go to the doctor office. "Please take a sit." He said. Chris and I sit. "So what's wrong?" Chris asked. "Olivia is awake." He said and then take a little pause. "But?" I asked. "Because of the big trauma that she is going through she lost her memory." He said. Me and Chris just looked at each other. "She lost her memory?" Chris asked again. "Is it possible to get that back?" I asked. "Well it one procent possible." He said. I saw that Chris had tears in eyes me to. But let's hope for best. "You can go see her." He told as and left. After few minutes we discussed that we are going to see her. We went to her room and knocked on the door. "Come in." She said. We entered the room and there she is beautiful as ever. "Who are you?" She asked.
.
.
.
.
.
This is actually really sad. I went through this and it's really painful. I hope you like this. Please don't forget to vote and comment ❤