Favor

Update: 05.12.2021

(Pictures that Olivia took⬆️!!)

Olivia's pov:
(The same time as Tom's chapter Girlfriend!!!)

I woke up because of my phone but not my alarm. My brother oh no. "Olivia what the fuck!" He yelled at me. "What what's wrong?" I  have no Idea why is he yelling. "You and Tom Felton are dating and you didn't tell your family. Mom and dad are so angry whit you right now." He said to me. Oh this is the one of reasons why I left home in London. My mom and dad never care about me but my brother Chris. I was just mistake in family. "Am not dating Tom Felton the fuck is front whit you?" I asked him. Seriously am not I don't even now what are we. "It's all over internet." He said to me and I quickly turn my IPad on. Oh no! It's true. There are the photos of me and Tom all over Twitter. "Listen to me Chris. Am not dating Tom.  Few days ago I got unconscious at beach and he brought me to the hospital. But I promise we are not dating." I told him. "You got unconscious?" He asked me. "Yes buy nothing sirius I promise." I told him my brother is actually the only person that know about my depression. Even my parents don't know. "Oli I told you  can move to LA if you are going to be safe." He told me. "I am safe." I answered him. "Mom and dad are so angry right now." He remained me. "I don't care. They are not going to belive me anyway. So am not gonna try and explain to my self to them Okey. Why are they even care. They would love me to get in realeship whit someone how has money. Guess what am not gonna let that happen." I told him and let my the breath. "Look am not gonna tell you what you should or shouldn't do Okey. I love you you are my baby sis Okey just be safe." He told me. "Thanks Chris I love you to. I need to go. Bye and I will." I told him. And he turned of the call.
I did my morning routine and went to a walk whit Milo get  backe home and went to the work. I got to my office and started to editing pictures that I took back in London

(

Pictures are up⬆️)
When am done it's time to go home. After like twenty minutes I  arrived. I saw oh no. Tom Felton was standing by my doorstep. He looked so nervous. I invited him inside. Milo jumped on me and I gave her five minutes attention that she gets evry time a got home. "So you wanted to talk?" I remained Tom who looked like he was in deep thoughts. "Tom." I called out but nothing. "TOM!" I raised mu voice a little.  "Yeah sorry." He said. "Tom are you Okey. You are getting me worried?" I asked him. "Am sorry about the news on internet am really sorry I didn't mean that to happen but it kind of did and umm well sorry." He said that really fast. I just let out small laugh. "Oh God. It's really fine. I don't really care." I told him and he just looked at me. "You don't?" He asked me. "Nope not at all. It's not true anyways." I told him. And got up. "Drink?" I asked him. "I have to asked you some think. He got up whit me. "Umm sure?" I looked at him confused. "My mom find out and she called me this morning and well she is coming over tomorrow." He said. Okey now am really confused. "Okey. What that has to do whit me?" I asked him. "She is going to be here for few days. And she still thinks that we are together." He said. "Again what does that has to do whit me?" I asked him. "Can you be my girlfriend for that few days?" Wait what? "Um Tom I.. What?" I asked confused. "Please I will do anything anything you want just please. Do me this favor. After me and my ex broke up she had that hope in me and now I don't want to disappoint her. Please." He told me. Should I od this? I mean I don't know. "I will do anything I promise." He told me again. "Okey fine. But no thaching or kissing or anything." I told him. Even I don't mind if he kiss me or OKEY STOP THERE WOMEN! "Thank you thank you so much." He said. "I need to go now but here is my number. She will be here tomorrow at twelve." He said and went out. "B-bay."  I said still in shocked that I have number of my celebrity chrus.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soo here it is the chapter whit Olivia's pov I really hope you re enjoying this story love u ♡!!
Don't forget to vote and comment!!