Two Years ago

Olivia's pov:

I was at home starting at phone and thinking about calling my brother.  What should I tell him? Is he going to be mad at me? Is he going to hate me for the rest of my life? What will I do whit the baby? Is he boy or a girl? Am so scared to be in this alone. Am so scared to give birth. What if something goes wrong? Is this end? Should I keep the baby? Am confused because I don't know what to do whit my life. Tom left for England to start new movie. And I literally have none. Am all alone in this. I will try and call my brother maybe he will understand me after all. I will do it.
Chris: Hello?
Olivia: Chris it's me Oli.
Chris:... I dont know who you are or why are you calling me but Olivia ist dead.
My heart broke. I don't know what to say.
Olivia: I promise you Chris it's me. Can we go to Videocall. Please.
Chris turned call to Video call.
Chris: Oli you- you are... Alive?
Olivia: I am so so sorry ypu have no Idea how sorry I am. Please I need you. I need your help.
Chris: Why did you lie. How could you.
Olivia: I know and am so sorry Please can you came here.
Chris: Is Tom in this?
Olivia: yeah but we um we broke up.
Chris: When? Why?
Olivia: Please don't ask questions. Can you came here.
?: Chris whit who are you talking OH MY GOD. O Olivis?
Olivia: Mother? I
Olivias mom: You are dead.
Olivia: mom I can explain everything am so sorry. Chris Please I need your help.
Chris: I will be there.
Chris mom: oh hell you will. You are a little lier. Never and I mean never call us again.
And she turned the call off. 'FUCK' I screamed and startet to cry. Chris sand me a massage on phone.
Chris to: I will be there in two days. You better to have good reason for me to help you and forgive you. Because am mad as hell. It's been a week how Tom left and I found put that am pregnant and today a called Chris to help. At lest he will be here. I hope he will understand me. Two days late I herd doorbell. When I opened the door brother was standing there. I was looking at him and he was looking at me. And then he hugged me so hard I started to cry. 'Hey. Hey it's Okey. You are Okey.' He told me "Am so sorry. I didn't mean to lie to you.' I told him. 'Let's go to sit down and then you can explain to me.' We sit on sofa for now ten minutes. 'Chris. I lied to you because I wanted to have normal life. I tough if doctor said that I am dead that I will live normal whit out pain, problems parent's that hate you.' I told him. 'Oli I forgive you. I will always forgive you. Don't listen to mom and dad or anyone else listen to your self.' He told me I just nodded. 'Why did you and Tom broke up?' He asked me. 'Well um I broke up whit him. I. I don't know how to say this to you.  Chris am pregnant.' I told him. 'Did this piece of shit left you because you are pregnant?' He asked me a little angry. 'No no he didn't left me . I left him because.... I really don't have reason why. I just did it.' I told him. He was just looking at me. 'Are you mad whit me?' I asked him. He took a deep breath. 'No Oli am not. Am really I don't know shocked. Am I going to uncle?' He sadi to me. 'Yes.' I answered. 'Am so proud of you. I will be that cool uncle you know. And his first word will be Chris.' He said to me and he did look happy. 'Um I am not sure about his first word but you will be definitely a  cool uncle.' I answered him. 'You know let's go to dinner. To celebrate this.' I looked him. 'What you don't want to. We can go to this beautiful restaurant and ear some American dinner.' He said again. My and Chris realeship was really complicated. Sometimes we would be in war and sometimes we will be best friends. 'Okey fine but you are paying.' I told him. We got ready and then we took taxi to restaurant. We went to little cute restaurants I remember me and Tom and Derik going out at this restaurant last day when Derik was and  here. And food is really good. We arrived and sit by window. 'Hello welcome to Pops Dinner. What can I get you?' Asked the young lady.  "We both will have your special food. And for me wine and my sister juice.' Chris said to her. 'Of course. Your food will be here in few minutes.' She said to us. We were talking and suddenly I heard my name. 'Olivia?' I turned around. 'Derek. Oh my God. "Hay what are you doing here?' I asked him. Did Tom send him?
'I have girlfriend here and stuff so I came to buy me dinner so I can go back to England tonight.' He answered. 'I so glad. You wanna sit whit us? This is my older brother Chris. Chris this is Derek my friend.' I told him. They said hi to each other and we all sit down. 'So where is Tom?' Derek asked.  ' We.' I started to talk but wather interports me. 'Here is you food.' She sadi and left. 'We um broke up a week ago.' I told him. 'Oh wow um why? If I may ask.' He said. So I explained to him everything. 'Well he maybe got scared and didn't know what to do.' Derek said to me. I just nodded I don't feel like talking about Tom right now. 'Derek how many times are you coming in LA?' Asked my brother. 'Every month on weekend. Why?' Answered Derek. 'Do you think you could watch on her. Just to make sure she is Okey.' Chris asked Derek. 'Yes I promise you she will be Okey. And she can be friend whit my girlfriend. I will send her over tomorrow if that's Okey whit you Olivia.' Said Derek. 'Yeah that cool.' I told him. 'Okey. I need to go now. It was nice to meet you Chris. See you in month Olivia.' We said goodbye to each other and there I got that little hope that everything will be fine..
.
.
.
.
So how do you like this chapter? I got a great Idea from tomfeltonsdarling_
She is wirting story about Tom Felton too. Go check it out. And thank you so much for Idea....
Am thinking on naming this story { Her Forgiveness} I mean Olivia is always forgiving and the whole story is about forgiving. So what do you think? I really need you opinion. When i get your opinion I will post an other chapter...
Vote and comment 💕