Olivia.

Olivia's pov:
I was standing there he was standing there. He was looking at me I was looking at him. I don't say anything he didn't say anything. I was speechless he was speechless. I didn't know what to say he didn't know what to say. Mia and Derek hugged echt other and I for some reason couldn't move. He didn't move ether. I was just watching at him. I was telling my self that am dreaming Nad he is not really here. Because he left me. He left us. He left us the second day after he told me he will be there for me. I am mad,sad,angry, happy and all this at one. I didn't here I didn't see. Then I heard crying. Andreas is awake I run to his room looked the door. I was holding my son. And my only. I was still silent. I usually sing to him or read. But now nothing. I was just sitting there on the small sofa that was in his room. I was picturing in my head what it would look like if Tom was here sitting whit me. I know that he is just few rooms down there probably sitting on sofa and thinking. I know him to well. I love him. I never stopped. And I never will. Andreas is not going to fell a sleep again and I need to bring him down. But if I bring him down stears what will Tom say. Is he going to take him from me? Is he going to send Andreas to an other country? Dose he wants to be part of Anders life? I don't  want to face the truth yet. But I have to. I need to go down whit Andreas. He has right to meet him. He is his son. He is his father. And I can't do nothing about it. I heard knock on the door. I put Andrew in his playing area. I opened door and thank God it was Mia. 'Hej.' I told to her. 'The test I s positive and I need to tell Derek. You know he is really sorry and I think that you should listen to him.' She sadi.
'Congratulations Mia. I hope everything will end well. Bye.' I sadi to her. I heard the front door shut.  And now am alone whit him. I looked at Andrew and he was playing whit toys. I left the room open and then I went downstairs. He was siting in living room whit his head in his hands. He looked sad. I was feeling sad. I sit next to him he looked me but I keep my eyes on floor. I don't know how to look at him. 'Olivia.' He sadi. 'Tom.' I sadi back. The other silence came around. Then I heard something upstairs like something broke. 'Andrew.' I sadi. I run up stairs and Andrew was smiling then  I looked at his toys and all of the toys in big box were all over floor.  'You Okey?" I sit next to him. 'Well of course you are. All your toys are here. 'Thanunu.' He sadi to me. He can't speak yet so he is saying his own words it's kind of cute. I forgot that Tom was here so I looked at the door. He was just standing there whit his eyes in tears. I give him look to came in and the did. He sit next to me and Andrew. Andrew is not someone how like people. He starts to cry every time. But this time he got up and sit in Tom's lap. Tom was not knowing what to do. He just looked me and I nodded letting him know that I am Okey whit it. And I am. Am Okey whit him being here. He took Andrew in his arms and hugged him. Andrew must feel that Tom is his dad. And I saw Tom let a tear fell down. I was just sitting there in my thoughts thinking how would it be if Tom was here from beginning. Andrew got of Tom's arms and continued to play whit his toys. I was  still sitting there watching nowhere.  I feel an strong arms around me it was Tom. I missed him so much. I let him hold me. I was in his arms my head on his chest. I missed him so much. I missed his smell. I missed his touch. I missed everything about him. I started to cry out of nowhere. I couldn't handle it anymore more.
.
.
.
.
.

So this is just Olivia's pov and next chapter will be Tom's pov. So I home you enjoying reading this story if we can call it story. Am so thankful for you reading this. Thank you. Tom's pov will be out later today maybe. Am I don't want to promise anything.
Don't forget to vote and comment. ❤