Date

Outfit of Olivia ⬆️
Update :

Olivia's pov:
So or date is coming soon I mean like in two hours. And I took shower did mu make up and I  have problem. I don't know what dress or jeans or I don't now what to wear. I don't want to be fancy but I don't want to be something random too. Ugh. And he didn't even said to me we are we going he sadi just dinner. Just dinner it can be anywhere.  Ugh. Boys will never understand girls. It's end of the summer that means night s are getting cold so I will wear simple but fancy t shirts  and some nice jeans. Am not into dresses really so yeah. I did my hair and now we need to go down stears.  'Hey Tom.' I told him. Damit he looks so good in that suit. I mean he wears suit every time. 'Hey darling you look beautiful.' 'Thank you. Um where are we going?' I asked  him. 'It's supries." 'I hate surprises.' I told him and he laughed. 'Well you will love this one.' He said to me and blushing like crazy.  We got to his Sport car. And drove of. 'Where are we going?' I asked him. 'Chill a little darling you will see.' He told me. 'I fell like am getting kidnapped' I told him and he just laughed. 'You will be fine' ugh. After few minutes we got to fancy restaurant.  'Tom do we have to go in there. I mean I don't like fancy things and um am not dressed for restaurant. ' I told him he came closer to me and said. 'You look beautiful. And we will ate here because it's my favorite restaurant and food is really good. And then we will go to fun park.' 'Fun park?'  I asked confused. 'It will be fun let's ate first.' He said. We got inside. 'We have reservation on name Felton.' He said to the woman that was in front.  She was eyeing him up and down beating her lips. 'Table number 10.' She then turned to me 'Welcome miss. On what name do you have reservation?' She asked me. I looked behind me and none was there she was talking to me. 'I... um.. we..' I started to talk embarrassed. 'Oh she is whit me.' Tom said. Ugh embarrassed like helll. The woman looked embarrassed and jeules oh boy and was she angry. We went to table. 'So sorry for that darling.' Tom said to me. 'It's Okey.' We set there and finally someone came to took or ordered. And it was supries supries the sam women. 'So Mr. Felton what can I get you?' She asked him she was so close to him to close to him. 'Darling what would you like?' He asked me. 'Umm. I will take water.' I really don't like anything. 'No. Bring us vine the best you have.' Said Tom. 'Okey the water for her and best vine for you Mr. Felton.' She said. Winking him. 'No we both will take vines.  'Tom I don't drink alcohol.' I told him. I don't like drinking alcohol because what it dose to people they lost there minds. 'Oh Okey then two water please.' Tom sadi. 'Of course. To eat?' She asked him. She was looking at him all the time. 'Yeas bring us special. Oh and someone other should bring us not you please.' He sadi. Ha karma is bitch. Wait am I jealous. No I just think it's not Okey. 'Sure.' She said and left. 'So. How are you feeling after everything that happened?' He asked me. 'Better. I mean..' 'here is yours ordner Mr. Felton.' The bitch interport me. 'Thank you.' Said Tom. But she doesn't go away. 'You can thank me whit your number.' She said. 'I would give you my number but am here whit this beautiful girl so please go away.' He sadi and begins to eat.' And she is gone not waiting an other second. Am little embarrassed so I started to eat to cover it up. Thank God the rest of the dinner was good. We talk about everything but nothing. 'So we can go?' Asked Tom. 'Yeah of course.' I answered him. 'We got out of restaurant and start walking. 'Are we not going whit car?' I asked him. 'Um. No let's walk.' He sadi. He looks nervous. After few minutes silence and walking I saw a fun park it's whit so mach games and Rollercoasters. But it's empty.  'Um Tom there is no people.' I told him. 'I got everyone out I will be just two of us.' He said. Oh God how cute he is. I wanna cry. 'So .. um. Oliva. I have. Um question' h sadi and sound really nervous. 'Tom why are you so nervous?' I asked him.. 'Well I wanna ask you something and I don't know how i mean how would you react.' He told me. 'Okey. Than ask me. Am sore it will not be so bad. Right?' I asked him. 'I hope not.'He sadi and then paused. 'Will you be my girlfriend?' Did he just asked me. I oh God. 'It Okey to not answer I was... let's go fun park.' He sadi. I kissed him. Out of nowhere. And he kissed me back. 'Yes Tom. Yes I will be your girlfriend.' I told him. 'Really?' He asked and I nodded. 'Oh God I was so nervous and scared that you will say no.' He is so cute. 'Why would I say no. I had chrus on you and you didn't even know I existed.' Yes it hurt sometimes. 'I will keep you safe Okey. I will not let anything happen to you ever agen...
And so we spent night playing so much games and driving whit Rollercoaster. It was beautiful and last sommer night..
.
.
.
.
.
So I know that I was not posting and am so sorry guys am trying really. So yeah. Here is chapter. Please let me think how did you like it. Vote and comment. ❤