Milo

Update: 30.11.2021

Tom's pov:

She doesn't want my help. I was trying to presaude her  but she always has excuses. She is so beautiful. That blond hair and green eyes. Okey clam down Tom. She is now whit doctor to do some papers and then she is going home. I am waiting outside. After few minutes she came out of hospital. "Hey Olivia." I said. "Oh hey Tom. What are you still doing here?" She asked me. "I um I wanna drive you home." I answered. "That is so sweet but I can walk." She said. I just rolled my eyes. "Come on. You are not walking home you just come out of the hospital." I said. "It's Okey I will call taxi." She answered. Why dose she always have excuses. "I insist." I said. "Okey fine you win." She said and rolled her eyes. "I always win." I said and she just laughed.

Olivia's pov:

He is driving me home. I can't belive that I am whit oh God I am whit Tom Felton in his car. "Take right and then left." I told him. "You live here?" He asked. "Um yeah this is my hous." I said and he stopped the car. "Wow I live down to the street you just need to take left." He said. "Really?" Wow he live in just one street. "Milo." I said and run out of the car. I opend the door and there she is oh how sad she looks. I started to cry. "Hey baby am so sorry." I pet her. She didn't let me go. Oh. "Can I come in?" Tom asked. I nodded yes. I didn't even care that Tom Felton is in my house right now. All that matter is my baby dog. Thank God she had something to eat and drink. "I need to take her out she hasn't been since yesterday morning." I told Tom. "That's Okey. She is cute." He said. "Thank you." I answered. "I probably need to go. My dog Willow is also alone." He said. "Oh this is my fault. You have been whit me all time and." I start to apologize but he interpreted me. "It's not big deal." He said. I took Milo and we went outside. He went to his car but before he went in I  stopped him. "Thank you Tom." I said and hugged him. He hugged me back. "No problem. See you." He said and drive off. "Let's go Milo." I told my dog and we went for a walk.

Tom's pov:

She is so perfect. She care so much about her dog. I came home and opend door and of course Willow jumped on me. This dog is going to be the death of me. "Hey Wills.. Are you good girl." I asked her and she just lick my hand. I went to the living room and oh no. "Willow what did you do?" I asked my crazy dog. My living room was destroyed. It's good that I didn't invite Olivia over. I started to clean the room. After some time I finally finished. "Wills time fore night walk." I didn't even had to finish sentenc she was already by door.
.
.
.
.
So I didn't post yesterday because I was sick so I will try to post 2 chapters today. Sorry. :(
Please vote and comment
Ly❤