Sick

Olivia's pov:

weeks went by. I had a lot of work
because I wasn't on my work in long time. Today they are going tell how is best photographer. I can't wait. Tom and I got better. Everyday we do something together and it's beautiful feeling. He is now in town do some work and am home editing pictures. I don't know why but I feel like am about to trow up. I quickly run to the bathroom and trow my breakfast. I got so bed headache. I need to sit for a moment I was sitting on cold floor on the bathroom. And cold floor in this situation when you head headache or not feeling well are the best. (Am not kidding it really helps.)I was sitting there I don't know how long but I heard Tom came home. I quickly cleaned everything and brush my teeth. I went downstairs. 'Hey darling.' Tom said and kissed me. 'Hey.' I sadi like I have no voice. 'You Okey my love.' He asked I just nodded. 'Well you don't look Okey. Let's sit on sofa.' He told me and we sit down. The moment we sit down I feel my self really dizzy.  I sneeze. 'Well bless you my darling.' Tom sadi. 'I want to say thank you but I said it whispering. 'Well you don't have voice. Should we go to doctor. Maybe you catch something. This days we're really cold.' He said. And he is right Maybe I catch something. 'No Tom. Am fine just find me some pain killers and I cuddle whit me.' I told him. He give me kind laugh and got me painkillers. 'Let's go to our bedroom you will lay down and I will take shower and we can cuddle. Okey?' He sadi I was to tired to respond so I just gave my arms up. 'You want me to carry you?' He asked and I nodded. Why am I so tired. He got me to room and left me in bed. Suddenly I start to freeze. I took his blanket and my blanket. I hugged his pillow too. Why is he taking so long. I started to feel my self getting into sleep when i herd him coming out of the bathroom.  'Well you don't look good.' He sadi. 'No shit.' I answered.  'Sound to.' He said.  I just rolled on other sid of bed. 'You are mad now aren't you?' He asked me coming on my said. 'Yes now live me alone.' I told him in cute way. 'Well then I will go down stears and eat something.' He sadi. 'Food?' I asked. 'Well what else.' He sadi going to door. 'Okey Okey sorry.' I sadi. 'We will go to doctor tomorrow if you don't feel Okey.' He sadi. I nodded. 'I will go make you something to eat.' He sadi and kissed me on my head. Then he left the room.

Tom's pov:
She is sick. I got to make her something to eat.. I will make her a suppe. I hope she will feel better. I need to take dogs outside and give them to eat but first my princess soon I hope queen. Wait what?? I finished the food for Olivia and went to room she was sleeping.  I left the soup on tabel beside her. I take paper and write the massage.

Darling I hope you will be better when you wake up. I am taking the dogs outside. Eat .

Love your Tom.

I then left the room and went outside....

.
.
.
.
A little short chapter but hope you like it. And so sorry for not posting. <3