We need break

Tom's pov:

She can't be pregnant right. I mean she is on birth control.  The doctor left to run more tasts and we were in room. ''Tom?' Olivia asked.  'I. I am sorry.' She looked sad. And me I don't know what I feel. 'You didn't do nothing wrong to be sorry about.' I answered.  After few minutes of an other silence the doctor came back. 'Congratulations you are one and a half week pregnant.' And there it is. I have no Idea how to react. 'Here it is the few stuff that you need for your baby. Drink this every night when you go to sleep.' She was explaining everything to Olivia. We went to car we didn't talk or anything.  We arrived to house and she got out of the car and in house. I am still in shock. I was in car for now I think thrtiy minutes. I need to go and talk to her. But when I came in the room I....

Olivia's pov:

I was in our room sitting on bed and thinking. Tom is still in car and I don't know what to do. I got up took my bag and my clothes and packed other things. I didn't have much stuff. I finished in thrtiy minutes.  The door opened and Tom came in but stopped when he saw me. Whit two bags. 'What are you doing?' He asked me. 'I want to move out to my old house.' I told him. He didn't say anything first. 'Why?' He asked me. 'I think we need to have a little break.' I told him. 'Okey I will be in hotel you can..' I didn't let him finish. 'Tom its for the best. And please don't try to stop me.' I told him. 'Just will you let me help you?' He asked me. 'Yes.' I answered. I got Milo and we went to my old house. There still was everything how I left it. 'Thank you.' I told him. 'Just if something gets wrong please call me or come to me. ' He sadi I nodded. We hugged each other. 'I love you.' We said in the same time.....

Tom's pov:

I knew this was my fault and I fucked up again.  I should talk to her about baby in that stupid hospital room. When I got home I got massage that want me to come to this new movie. Should I say yes? I need to get mind of somewhere. I will do it. Of course I will help Olivia too and I think it's for the best.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So I what do you think? I really need your opinion on his chapter. I hope you like it. Please don't forget to
Comment and Vote.
Ly. Uma :)