Just hold me

Update: 24.12.2021

First of all I wanna say Marry Christmas and I hope you will spend this two days happy whit your Family and Friends. Now to story. ❤👼
.
.
.
.
Tom's pov:
I opened the door and:  'Oh hey Chris.' I told him. I feel bad that I need to lay to him about this but it's not my place to tell am just helping. 'Hey Tom I just want thank you for everything and say goodbye. Because we are living tomorrow.' He told me. 'Oh yeah men I will um have everything on control whit house and stuff. Don't worry.' I told him. 'I wold call you in but my house is mess. I didn't have time to clean.' Lay ugh I hate laying. 'Yeah it's key I need to go anyway. Bye Tom it was nice to spend time with you.' 'You too.' We said or goodbyes and I went in. 'Is he gone.' Olivia asked. I saw her eyes were red she was crying. 'Yeah they are living tomorrow.' I sadi. 'Thank God.' She said. 'Let's go to sleep. Um I have guest room across meine and it can be yours. I wanna ask you question.' I sadi. 'What's the question?' She aseked me. 'If you want you can live whit me. I mean if you don't wanna go there because of what happened and you don't have to..' 'Tom I would love me but I don't wanna be bother.' She said and I smirked. 'If you was bothering I wouldn't asked you.' I said. 'I need to think about it.' 'Okey you can tell me tomorrow your answer.' I sadi. And she nodded. I showed her to room and give her pillows and blankets. 'Goodnight darling.' 'Goodnight Tommy.' She is blushing and I think that's beautiful and cute.

Olivia's pov:

He wants me to move in whit him. I want to move in but I think it will be bad Idea but in same time it's cool. I don't know . I need to sleep. I went to bed and I hope i will not have nightmares this time.
I was in my room. Doing my work and editing my new photos. I call Tom over to have dinner whit me. We will order food. I hear doreball. Who is it? It can't be Tom we said he will come in two hours. I went to open the door and it was oh no. 'What do you want?' I asked the men that I hated the most. 'Well that is not how you say hello to your boyfriend.' He said smirking. 'You are not my boyfriend now get  away from my house.' I told him. He was coming closer and closer to me he closed the door. 'Well I think I need to pansch you for this behavior.' He said taking me and throwing me on sofa. 'Please don't.' I told him but he keeps taking of my shirt. 'Oh Olivia. I have missed you. And than all i hear is 'Olivia Olivia. And than....

I wake up whit Tom shaking me. I hugged him. 'Hey it's Okey. I got you.' He say hugged me back. 'He came to my dream again.' I was crying mass. 'Do you want me to hold you. I mean it can help I don't know.' 'Yes please.' I told him and we got into bed he took blanket and cover us. I cuddle on his chest. And he was playing whit my hair. And soon I fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
So I need your opinion on thins story. And am sorry for not posting I am really trying to put everything my work and family and this story it's really stressful and stressing me out. So I will try and be better. Again so sorry. :)
Don't forget to vote and comment ❤
Thank you for reading this story.