The crush

Hey peoples! My very first fanfiction! This is a yugioh fanfiction, if some people don't know what Yugioh is, you might still kinda get this story. It contains boyXboy stuff, specifically puzzleshipping, I support puzzleshipping! if you don't, so be it, it's just my opinoin, but anyway, I finished the 1st and second chapter, a little puzzleshipping occurs in the second chapter, this story is mostly the normal boyxgirl stuff, but I wanted to include some puzzleshipping. I might write another story more focused on puzzleshipping.

Also, the picture is a picture of Mira, a character I made up for the story. I think it suits her personality pretty well(:

Well, enjoy!

--yaoifangilr32;)

  I watched him, hanging out with his friends Joey, Tristin, Tea, and Yami. I held tight to the tree I was hiding behind, Yugi was the one I wanted.

  My name is Mira. I am 16 years old, and I attend Domino high, along with Yugi and his friends. Of course, they all barely knew me, I know they had seen me around, but they didn't know me. I had two classes with, sigh, Yugi, and in one of them I sat right behind him, so I got to stare at him all class, yes I may sound obsessive, but me and him are just meant to be, I know it.

  I gasped as Yugi turned his head toward the tree I was hiding behind. I hid frozen behind it, praying he couldn't see me.

  "Don't you feel like we're being watched or something?" Yugi asked his friends.

  "Now that you metion it, I think we are." Yami replied.

  Ryou was walking by and saw me hiding behind the tree.

  "Why are you hiding?" he asked.

  "Shhh." I commanded, then looked over at Yugi and found they had returned to talking.

  "You don't have to spy on them, you can just go up and say hi, they're very friendly." Ryou said.

  "I-I-I can't." I stuttered.

  "Why the bloody not?" Ryou asked.

  "Just leave me alone." I replied.

  Ryou shrugged and walked over and joined Yugi and his friends.

  "Hey guys!" Ryou exclaimed, walking up to them.

  "Hey Ryou!" they all replied.

  "Hey, there's a girl over there behind a tree who's spying on you guys." Ryou whispered.

  I had super-sensative hearing, which was not normal but I never told anyone and I didn't care, so I could hear him saying this. I blushed hard.

  "Really?" Yugi asked, turning back to the tree I was hiding behind.

  "Yeah, but I don't think she wants to be seen, I told her just to come say hi to you guys, but she said she can't." Ryou explained.

  "Well, maybe she's just shy?" Yugi guessed.

  "Or maybe she has a crush." Yami said.

  "Maybe she has one on me." Tristin commented.

  "No, she has one on me, how can anyone resist this?" Joey said, striking a pose.

  I rolled my eyes, I couldn't see what he did, but I could guess.

  "This is how." Tea stated, then kicked Joey in the shins.

  "OW!" Joey yelled.

  I giggled.

  "Did you hear that?" Yugi asked, turning back to his friends.