The tour

Hey ppl again! Chapter 2 YAY(: I know, the 2 chapters done so far are done the same day cuz I am that amazing:D lol well, here you go, this chapter contains a little bit of puzzleshipping, one of the future chapters WILL focus on the puzzleshipping for you guys who love it, if you don't, I'll say in the beginning how much of it you should skip. Well, enjoy!

--yaoifangirl32;)

  FInnally! It's the day of the tour! I thought to myself as I we getting ready in front of the mirror. I checked my watch, 11:15. Stupid time, go faster, I'm almost ready to go and I still have 45 minutes left.

  I put on my makeup and when I was don I found it only to be 11:20. I found myself with nothing to do. After wondering what to do for a few minutes, I decided to curl my hair instead of putting it up in a ponytail.

  After curling my hair, I checked the time, 11:40. Still 20 minutes. Like I said, time needs to go faster! I decided n painting my nails next, I got out my favorite Neon green nail polish and started carefull painting them.

  After finishing that, I waited for them to dry the check myself in the mirror. Not too fancy, not too plain. I had on a loose purple band t-shirt and my favorite pair of black skinny jeans. My makeup looked good, very light green eyeshadow the complimented my brown eyes, long lashes, and baby pink lips. I checked the clock, 11:55, better get going.

  As soon as I walked into Pizza Express, Yugi waved over at me. Everyone was already there.

  "Hey Mira!" they all greeted.

  "Hey guys." I replied, then scooted in next to Joey.

  "Joey, I dare you to-" I heard Tristin say, before he whispered the rest in Joey's ear. Joey blushed as he said it.

  "What?" I asked when Tristin had finished whispering.

  "I'm not doing that." Joey stated.

  "I triple donkey dare you, now you have to do, or else you have to do a worse dare." Tristin said.

  "Fine." Joey said, then swung an arm ver my shoulder, "There, ya happy?" We both blushed.

  "Not yet, you have to do that until we leave this pizza place, unless you're too chicken?" tristin taunted.

  "I'm not chicken!" Joey exclaimed. We both blushed harder, then I got an idea.

  A tall thin woman then came up to us holding on large pepperoni and one large cheese pizza.

  "Thankyou" I said as she put them down.

  "You're welcome." the lady replied, then stared at me and Joey for a moment, then went away.

  Everyone but me and Joey started digging in.

  Then, I took a peice of pizza, thank god I am not a germaphobe so I can have fun with this, and I held it up to Joey's mouth and said, "Open wide."

  Joey hesitantly took a bite, then I took one the exact same spot he had bitten. Then I made him bite where I had bitten. I did this until we were both full.

  "Umm..." Ryou said awkwardly when I scooted up closer to Joey.

  I kissed Joey on the cheek and he blushed hard.

  "Looks like somebody's got a new girlfriend." Tristin teased.

  Joey looked at me to find me looking up at him adoringly. I could tell that everybody but him could mostly tell I was playing. I snuggled up against him then went face-to-face with him, just millimeters away.