How could I forget?

Hello my peoples(: Sorry, I've been too lazy to write lately, and I still need some more fans, comments, and votes...pleeeeaaasssseeee??? Well, anyway here is chapter number...I forgot...oh well teehee:P anyway, I had a hard time figuring out what should happen next, and there's some crude language and violence in this chapter and a cliff-hanger finally....so here ya go! you better like it or else! lol jk(:

--yaoifangirl32;)

Monday:

  Friday was awesome. Saturday was great apart from Bakura. Sunday was boring. I think Sundays now suck more than Mondays...wow. Well, at least on Mondays I always know I'll see my friends, while I rarely do on Sundays.

   Wow, I'm acting like they've always been my friends, when in reality they've only been for a few weeks. It sure feels like they've been my friends forever, we've already been through a lot. We also trust eachother enough to tell eachother what's wrong and secrets and stuff...come to think of it, why did Joey storm off on Saturday?

  "Hey Joey, what happened on Saturday when you stormed off?" I asked.

  Tea smiled at how clueless I was, but I didn't notice.

  "Well, ummm, it was nothing to worry about, just...overeacting or something I guess." Joey replied.

  I immediatly got it, he was jealous. Ha, he still wasn't over me. Well, he seems to be alright now, actually since Tea brought him back he's been more happy than he had ever been since him and I...kissed. I shuddered away the memory. I had Ryou now. Even having to deal with that jerkoff slut who I ran into on Saturday, I am still in love with Ryou and I wouldn't give him up for the world. Nothing can change my mind about that.

  "Ryou, do you think Bakura will bug us today?" I asked.

  "I'm not sure...I don't think so though..." Ryou replied.

  "He better not." Yami stated.

  "If he could hear you now he'd probably bug us just to annoy you more." Yugi laughed, came over to Yami, and wrapped his arms around his middle and laid his head on his shoulder, "You're really tense you know that right?"

  Yami stiffend more then Yugi gave him a kiss on the cheek and Yami relaxed.

  "You guys are soo cute together!" I squealed and gave them both a big hug.

  A little after I let go of them, they stopped hugging eachother.

  "Soooo.....ummm....Joey? Should we...." Tea said.

  "Tell them now? Well, they're our friends....I guess we could." Joey replied.

  "Tell us what?" Tristin asked.

  "Well, me and Joey are now together I guess." Tea said, then wrapped her arms around Joey's middle.

  "AWW I AM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!" I squealed, "...I think I get way too overhappy..."

  "I like it when you're happy." Ryou said, smiling at me.

  "AWW I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH RIGHT NOW!" I squealed and wrapped Ryou up in a big hug.

  "Okay, three things, one, I love you too, two, I like you to be happy but you don't need to squeal right next to me, and three, you're kinda suffocating me." Ryou said, out of breath from my tight hug.

  I let go, "..Sorry Ryou..."

  "It's okay, you didn't break anything." Ryou laughed.

  "Hey don't make fun of me." I laughed and gave him a playful punch on the shoulder.