The truth

Hello peoples(: Well...wow Mira's pregnant...well I don't exactly know that much about being pregnant except you have to be 9 months pregnant before you actually have the baby...unless it's early but anyway, if you forgot Mira's only 17 I believe, so it's gonna be rough on her. I wonder how Bakura'll be react...I wonder how Yami will react if he's the father! And what about Yugi? God this is going to be a mess...well, enjoy! lol

P.S: a Koenigsegg Agera Sports Car is the most awesome-looking car I found, it's really awesome and expensive....let's just pretend it's not expensive...okay? you'll understand this soon lol look it up, it's the most epic-looking car evers lol(:

--yaoifangirl32;)

The next day:

  Well what to say about me today, well, it was Sunday of course...and well I don't feel very comfortable talking about today.

  Well, I went out with Bakura to buy him a new car, he was tired of having to ride with Yugi and Yami, they always got to school later than me and he wanted to be there before I arrived, which i thought was really sweet.

  And well, we picked out a sleek black Koenigsegg Agera Sports Car. It was a really epic car and was really fun to ride in and came with a fair price. So after we bought it and did paperwork and stuff like that, we went for a drive in it because, well the car was now ours.

  And well...I broke the news to Bakura in the car. He almost crashed. But he just drove me home, dropped me off and drove home I guess. He didn't say a word, only WHAT!? and almost crashed when I told him...and nothing more.

   Amya sat with Jet on the bench. It was late enough and dark enough that the street lamps were on. Amya's parents knew about her relationship with Jet, but nobody else. Not even her closest friends.

  Jet put her hand on top of Amya's and they looked into eachother's eyes.

  "I've never thought of even the possibility of falling in love." Jet said.

  "Well when I broke up with Ryou, who seemed to be the nicest person I would ever meet...I thought love could never last..." Amya responded.

  "It won't."

  "What?"

  "I'll have to leave you know."

  "Why?"

  Jet sighed deeply, "I don't belong here, I never did. I was curious. But I can't take you with me."

  Amya stared at her for a moment, then moved her face closer. Jet was intoxicated by the smell of Amya's warm breath on her face and closed her eyes as their lips touched. Jet didn't think a kiss would really mean anything, or be so magical. But she felt tingles and thrills run through her body as they kissed passionately. Jet found herself nudging her tongue on Amya's lips.

  She enjoyed the taste of Amya's sweet mouth as Amya allowed he tongue entrance. When they stopped, Amya found tears streaming down Jet's face.

  "What's wrong?" Amya asked worriedly.

  "I have to leave."

  "What!? Why!?"

  "I've fallen in love with you."

  Amya gasped, she saw Jet smile pitifully at her. Amya blinked, "I love you too. If you ever come back, are we still..."

  "I won't remember you. If I ever come back, we're enemies. But I probably never come back. I love you Amya, you're the one to save me, I can finally go home now. I've proved the existence of love to them...I'll bring your friend back. Promise you won't be sad when I'm gone?"