Not so sure about him...

What upz!? Well, as you know, there's another new character by the name of Ikuno! YAY don't you love new characters? They just put sparkles all over the place don't they? Well, this character won't be so backgrounded as Akira and Eve are...just wait and see! Enjoy!

--yaoifangirl32;)

  We showed Ikuno around as much as we could before the bell rang and we all rushed off to our classes. He hung out with us at luch. He was nice and all, but oh my god he was so annoying! When he finally shut up, he shut up because he staring at something, I followed his gaze and he was staring at some dude's ass.

  "Waht the hell are you staring at!?" I asked.

  "I dunno, just some hot guy's ass." Ikuno replied absent-mindedly.

  "WHAT!?" we all shouted in suprise.

  Everyone in the cafeteria looked over at us. Ikuno waved at them, "Don't worry, it' nothing, just an overeaction, please continue what you were doing."

  We all stared at him with open mouths when he looked back at us, "Okay, okay, I'm comin clean, I'm bi okay?"

  "Oh! Well, don't feel weird dude! Yugi and Yami are a gay couple, so are Ryou and Kaiba." Joey explained.

  "Well, do any of you wanna go out with me?" Ikuno asked. When they all scowled at him, he said, "Guys I was just kidding, plus you don't seem like my type...maybe I should embrace my straight side.." he looked over at me and winked.

  I scoffed and gave him an annoyed look. Bakura didn't see that Ikuno had winked at me, he was blind and all, "What's the matter love?"

  I sighed, "Oh nothing." I said, patting Bakura on the shoulder with my hand that had my ring so Ikuno could see it.

  "Oh so you must be the lucky couple getting married...but you still have to wait anoter year, you sure you're gonna be together that long?" Ikuno asked.

  "Of course we are." I stated, hugging Bakura's arm. God this guy pissed me off...he's kinda cute....okay he's hot with those big blue eyes and short dirty blonde hair...but I love Bakura not this dick who seems the kind of guy who's just a flirty perv.

  "Hey, you're future husband-"

  "Bakura." I corrected Ikuno.

  "Yea, Bakura, is he blind?" Ikuno asked.

  "Yeah, so?" I asked.

    "Oh...well, afterschool I gotta pick up my little sis and I gotta take her to the park, she's been begging me forever, would you mind going with me, we just moved here from Tokoyo and she jst started school and she was just so excited I couldn't say no." ikuno said, changing the subject.

    "YOU HAVE A LITTLE SISTER!?" Akira squealed.

  "Uh...yea..." Ikuno replied akwardly.

  "Well, I'm going to the park, I love love LOVE little kids!" Akira squealed.

  "I'm busy, got myself a new boyfriend so yea." Eve said absently.

  "I guess I can go, what about everyone else?" Yugi asked.

  "Sure." we all replied.

  "Alright...my sister's kinda weird so just...don't judge her or anything." Ikuno said.

  "K." we all replied.

Afterschool: