Teardrops and rainbows

Heya, it's me again(: Well, Wattpad has been a retard and wasn't working for a while, but YAY it works again so I can finally write again wahoo, anyway, this chapter contains drugs and stuff, so just to warn you that Mira will be kinda shitty right now because of everything going on in her life, so yea, enjoy I guess

--yaoifangirl32;)

The next day:

  I had to go to school again, I really didn't want to though. I wouldn't be able to stand seeing Bakura or Ikuno again I just wouldn't be able to stand it. I hate my life.

  I sighed as I walked up to the gang, Ikuno and Bakura just stood there facing away from everyone. It didn't really matter, Bakura couldn't see us anyway, but still it took effect on me. Tears welled up in my eyes but I did my best to help them back. When a few started rolling down my cheeks everyone, minus Ikuno and Bakura, went and hugged me. The saddest part was that it didn't help the tiniest.

  I pushed them off of me and walked away, I didn't know what to do with myself.

Afterschool:

  School was just....aaarrrrgggggg. I want to kill Ikuno0 but I don't. I want to kill Bakura but I don't. I just don't know how I can survive this any longer. I missed the way Bakura would greet me and compliment me for all the little things I do, what did I have with Ikuno in the first place?

  I wiped the tears off my face as I got in my car. I didn't feel like driving. I didn't feel like doing anything. I started the engine, holding back the tears so they wouldn't blind my eyes while I drove. When I got home I opened and slammed the door behind me.

  My mom came running to me, "Honey, are you okay!?"

  "No..." I replied and burst into tears as she hugged me. She pat my head telling me, 'it's going to be alright' and 'it's not the end of the world'. I burst into more tears every time she said 'it's gonna be okay'. It reminded me too much of Bakura.

  When I calmed down enough my mom asked, "What happened?"

  "Yesterday..." I replied, I could feel the tears building up again but I held them back.

  My mom shook her head a sighed, "That's what I thought..." She then went to go make me some hot cocoa to calm my nerves. I laid on the couch relaxing myself the best I could. I just felt like dying right then.

The next day:

  I was feeling like shit so my mom drove me to school. She kept giving me this worried look. She had kept giving me that look ever since I went out for a little bit yesterday then came back acting a little weird.

  When we arrived at the school I stumbled out of the car, waved my mom a quick goodbye then went to 'enjoy' my day.

  I tripped over my own feet and couldn't stop giggling when I hit the rough pavement. My friends all came up to me. They looked so weird to me...

  "Mira!" Yugi yelled.

  Akira kneeled down and shook me, "Mira!"

  I yawned and giggled as I got up. I looked at my fingers, they looked purple, "Pretty..." I giggled then randomly hugged Yami.

  He froze in shock and stared at me, "Are you oka-" He was cut off by me sticking my finger in his mouth. Everyone stared at me with shock and Yami quickly pulled away.