Life sucks, simple as that

Hiya peoples well now I'm skipping to where Mira acutally starts getting big, well closer to when the baby should be born. After researching and trying to make the time a little realistic, she's going to have an October baby so now it's the first of October and school starts late September or early October right? Well I think that's right but let's say it starts late September if I'm wrong lol well enjoy!

--yaoifangirl32;)

   Well there was only on problem with being pregnant in highschool: I had to drop out. But I was going to be in 12th grade! Just on more year of school! But I couldn't go to school with my stomach all...well, big!

  Well Bakura offered to drop out to take care of me, but I refused to let him.

  But we did have plans for the future. We were going to get married after the school years ends, buy a house in the country, and live a peaceful life raising my future baby boy.

  Yes, we found out it was going to be a boy, oh Bakura's so excited. Bakura loves to feel my stomach and he gets that bright smile on his face when he would feel any slight kick. All of our friends are really supportive and happy for us. I just hope he doesn't look too much like Yami. That may put Bakura a little off, I mean I don't think he'll care too much...it just might bug him. And I want him to love this baby like it were actually his own.

  But boy do babys hurt. I mean, I'm hungry all the time with the weirdest cravings. Mayo on my pancakes, fudge covered pizza, and literal icecream sandwiches for crying out loud! Like literal, sandwiches with icecream in them. Of course I have some normal cravings but sometimes I have weird...sometimes  just want to drink a bottle of ketchup or something even! But anyway, I get cramps and I'm tired all the time and sometimes the kicking hurts and I can't sleep normally anymore...sometimes I wonder if it's all really worth it.

  "It is all worth it." Bakura said, spying over my shoulder as I wrote the story I told you about once. The story of my life.

  "HEY! No peeking!" I snapped, slamming the book shut.

  Bakura took a step back, "Okay, okay princess, I didn't mean to stress you...I was just curious."

  "Who let you in my room anyway?" I asked.

  Bakura shrugged, "Your sister."

  I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Of course."

  "You're sister's actually really sweet, I know she can be a brat but still." Bakura said.

  "Easy for you to say, she acts like a darling around you cuz she thinks you're so charming and everything." I said in a mocking tone.

  "Am I not charming?"

  I rolled my eyes, "No, you're prince charming. I need some sleep! I'm too tired to do anything today!" I said, plopping onto my bed then opening my eyes wide, "YOU SHOULD BE AT SCHOOL BAKURA!"

  Bakura sighed, "Hey, I can do whatever I want, now today I wanted to take care of you, and you have no say in it, got it?"

  "You got expelled didn't you?"

  "..."

  "I knew it..."

  "But that guy was asking for it!"

  "What did he do?"

  "He stole my pencil."

  "You're acting as if that's a crime of some kind." I teased.

  "In my world it is."

  I sighed, "I'm suprised you didn't get expelled last year."

  "Well I wasn't as worried as this year."