Which one?

Heyz, I hope to make this chapter at least 3 or 4 pages....lately I've sucked at making them longer...cuz SOMEBODY and I know ur gonna read this (they know who they are) keeps making me hurry up with new chapters, but I don't hate you, if anything I love them for it because it makes me feel apreciated(: anyway, I'm gonna try and take my time a little more now so enjoy! lol

--yaoifangirl;) 

The next day:

  Ikuno just flat out came up to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

  "What the hell are you doing?" I asked him.

  He took his arm off of my shoulders and kissed me full-on the lips.

  I blushed hard and pushed him away, "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO!?"

  Everyone was just standing there in shock, except Bakura, "What!? Who!?"

  Ikuno just stod there smirking at me. I wanted to punch him so bad but...I also wanted to kiss him again? What!?

 "Don't EVER kiss me again Ikuno, I MEAN it." I commanded.

  "You sure? You're mouth may say no, but you're whole expression in those beautiful eyes of yours says yes." Ikuno said.

  "WHAT!?" Bakura yelled, "YOU KISSED MIRA!? I'll kill you."

  "Oooo I'm sooo scared, a blind man is going to kill me sooo scary." Ikuno taunted.

  "Guys, just drop it, please? We're at school...." Ryou begged.

  "Shut. Up." Ikuno demanded.

  "Hey!" Kaiba yelled, "Nobody tells Ryou to shut up!"

  "Calm down everybody geeze!" Joey shouted.

  Bakura came up to Ikuno and grabbed him by the collar and scowled, he took of his sunglasses so Ikuno could stare straight into his eyes, not caring that he couldn't see and yelled, "If you ever act that way to my friends again I'll kill you, if you kiss Mira EVER again I'll kill you, if you even TOUCH her again I WILL KILL YOU!"

  Ikuno stood there in shock, there was anger in Bakura's eyes even though he was blind. Ikuno just stood there when Bakura stormed away. Tears filled my eyes...what's going on with me! I don't have feelings for that dick Ikuno, do I?

  "I-I-I...I'm sorry...." Ikuno mummbled, tears of guilt rolling down his cheeks as he swiftly walked away. For some reason, I ran after him.

  "Well, I guess we should go to class..." Ryou said akwardly.

  "Yea I guess..." everyone replied and they all unwillingly walked to class, they were already late.

  "Ikuno! Ikuno!" I yelled and caught up to him.

  "WHAT!? You're getting married, I kissed you, you should hate me, and you shouldn't bother coming after me, why did you?" Ikuno asked, I could hear pain and sadness in his voice.

  "I...I don't know..." I replied. Ikuno sighed and began walking away. "WAIT!" I yelled after him.

  "WHAT!?" Ikuno yelled angrilly.

  I came up to him and without thinking lifted Ikuno's head with one inger and kissed him. He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist. I slowly put my arms around his neck as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. Ikuno pushed me against a wall and was kissing me feverently. Reality hit me at that moment: I'm going to get married...why the heck am I kissing him!?