Does it help or hurt?

HI PEEPZ! Well, I finished a new cover for my story which looks EPIC as you can see, you must admit it lol(: But anyway, yes more new characters! Prepare to meet Amya! *I will not spoil her personality right now sorry lol* I will only have...about 3 more new characters in my story after her. I'm rly excited to introduce one of them!!! So I better get writing now, enjoy!

*warning there may be some yaoi yay lol so prepare yourself lolness*

--yaoifangirl32;)

*Another little something different, let's start off in Amya's point of veiw*

  I woke up in the afternoon to my phone ringing. Yes, I was still asleep, don't look at me like that! I'm not weird, I was just exahuasted from helping my best friend get through...troubles. I mean she wasn't a bad girl, if she was, she probably wouldn't be my best friend. I mean, I'm not saying if she were I'd have anything against her but...you know what I mean!

  I got up and answered the phone, "Hello?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

  "Amya?" A familiar voice asked.

  "Akira?" I asked in return.

  "Hey, it's been too long!" she responded.

  "You still have my number?" I asked, amazed, "Why haven't you called me in soo long?"

  "Oh, well I know how you are, you're always busy helping people, hey are you still in Domino City?" Akira asked.

  "Yea, why?" I asked.

  "Oh, well if you're not too busy could you come help my friends, I'd really appriciate the help." ahe replied.

  I thought about it a minute, last time I had seen my friend she was stable in her life. She seemed happy, so I guess there was no reason not to help an old friend, "Sure, where do you live?"

  She told me where she lives, when to come and everything. She told me about her friend's problem. At first I was like wow...she has gay friends..umm...but I'm a nice person, and would never judge until I got to know them. So, I guess tomorrow I'm going to go help some friends. Besides, any friend of my friends are friends of mine, so I can't turn down helping them.

  After I said goodbye and hung up, I plopped down back on my comfy bed. I was actually living with my older brother, who is 20. I'm the same age as Akira if I remember correctly. Her twin Eve is a very...interesting character. I hope she's grown out of her phase of stubbornness. I don't mean anything mean, no, no, no...I just...I don't know!

  I tightly closed my eyes and hugged my pillow. I don't like seeming mean. I'm a really nice kind of person. I like to help people, but sometimes I just make things worse. I've made more things worse than better for Akira, but yet she's still my friend, she still has my phone number, she still believes I can help. I better not mess up this time, and I won't.

The next day:

  I hugged my big brother goodbye, then went to my sleek silver Ferrari. I slipped into the driver seat and twisted the keys to start the engine and then switched gears and backed out the driveway.

Meanwhile *Now Mira's point of veiw*:

  Me and the gang all waited at Akira's house for this girl, 'Amya'.  I was excited but kinda nervous to meet this girl, after all, Akira did say she'd either make things better or worse.